Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Discontent with the "Trading System" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 4:03pmIneffable Aeon

I'm certainly not alone when I say that the last update was ridiculous.

In order to show your discontent to Mobage, this is a link to a petition to sign with your email address (it shouldn't take you more than 20 seconds):

Petition against the trading system here.

When it asks to donate, just click back or leave the page, as it were.

Also, this is to the official Mobage website, or at least the part of it that allows feedback. This is how you can tell Mobage your opinions on the new trading system.

Just my thoughts, but I think that this is all a move for Mobage/Cygames to line their pockets with the money they feel they're not getting. Let's tell them that if they don't change - drastically - they stand to lose considerably more.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 03, 13 at 8:18pm
Annastique

i wish trading were a lil more old school

Jan 28, 13 at 6:47am
pacemaker

You know I'm having a really hard time enjoying this trading system. For the past few days I've been playing Pantheon the Legends. It's pretty sweet, a lot more manageable, AND it's based on Greek Myths like Hercules and whatnot.

Jan 26, 13 at 12:56am
pacemaker

I don't understand. What's the problem with trading?

Dec 26, 12 at 9:27pm
furball

I think the complaint was to the restriction that if you want to trade directly with someone you must fellow them or join their order for at least two weeks.

The Bazaar is great (though the bazaar tickets is a ripoff and another show that they want to take your money)

Oct 22, 12 at 10:56am
whatitdo

I kind of prefer it as a buyer, but not as a seller

Oct 21, 12 at 5:19am
GonnaGetIt

I disliked the new trading system and first, but now i am loving it, helps with business and makes it easy to find prices

Oct 12, 12 at 12:12am
acdelco

You could by my hr packs and at least break even

Oct 11, 12 at 1:28am
WolfyInc

old topic but I completely agree

and lately its been event after event and what do you know a brand new event card that will get used ONE time then be worthless but if you want to do better than others you need to start buying packs to get your hands on them....

oh and lets not forget the nonstop HP campaigns during the events....Mobage has gotten worse over time being greedy and out for money while making things harder on the active players.

Even the guys who DO spend money get screwed, order member spent over $300 on card packs to get about 100 hp worth of cards....

Lets also not even mention how the bazaar system totally messed up prices where the guys already with end game decks are fine and dont need to buy stuff but the lower guys do, if an hr that used to sell for 30 hp now sells for 10.....can you ever buy a legend deck without cheating or spending money?......

Sep 18, 12 at 1:08am
acdelco

I don't see why they would sticky old news.....

I posted that link way before you

Sep 17, 12 at 4:03pm
Ineffable Aeon

I'm certainly not alone when I say that the last update was ridiculous.

In order to show your discontent to Mobage, this is a link to a petition to sign with your email address (it shouldn't take you more than 20 seconds):

Petition against the trading system here.

When it asks to donate, just click back or leave the page, as it were.

Also, this is to the official Mobage website, or at least the part of it that allows feedback. This is how you can tell Mobage your opinions on the new trading system.

Just my thoughts, but I think that this is all a move for Mobage/Cygames to line their pockets with the money they feel they're not getting. Let's tell them that if they don't change - drastically - they stand to lose considerably more.