Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dark Summoner » Selling Dark Summoner Account - Rare Monsters, Over 300EP, and a Current Rank of #326 in Den of Woe event. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 1:47pmTheAmish0ne

I'm trying to quit Dark Summoner. The account name is TheAmish0ne. The account is level 72, with 349 total Energy and 174 total Battle Points. Here's some highlights of what the account has:

~Den of Woe current event ranking of #326 as of 9/17 12:00 a.m. - Right on track to get new AA monster
~Grand Color Bird+ - 4x Progression in Den of Woe event, so you can keep going with the EP the account has
~324 Energy Potions (Rough Value of $260 if bought from Dark Summoner Shop)
~1 Battle Potion
~1 Monster Limit Plus
~14 My Battle Potion

Aside from the Progression Monster for Den of Woe, here's the other stuff that comes with the account:

Beast Soul Knight
Lethargic Belphegor+max level and skill 9
Death Call Covenant+level 57 skill 5
Harbor Eating Serpent
Blood Quencher Sekhmet+max level and skill 12
White Wing Sky Pirate
Lewd Twist Lologi+max level and skill 20
Hallucination Cast AA+ Skill 6 (Used a Dec Atk Skill spirit here because he had no skill to begin with)
Lust Trap Necromancer
Tamamo-no-Mae
Berserker Mite
Time Void Golem+ skill 4
White Winged Colossus+
Scrap Meat Zombie+
Crimson Lion Guardian+
Crystal Dragon
Deep Dark Demon
Lindwurm+max level and skill 9
Seeker Quadriga+level 51 and skill 7
Evilmoth+ skill 7
Child of Pit+level 35 and skill 6
Dragonlord of Hellfire+max level and skill 6
Unleashed Georug+
Blunt Blade Devil+
Shock Tarasque+
Furnace Dragon
White Winged Elite+level 50 skill 3
Many other A's as well (I've got a 120 monster limit and right now it's filled with A's, A+'s, B's that have skills such as Covert Down, Impulse Down, etc... and I've also got stuff stored in my gift box because I simply don't have room for it)

With the 324 EP, good skilled and leveled psycho demons, skill changed AA, and everything else, the account is worth quite a bit. Hell, the EP alone would cost you over $200 from the Dark Summoner Shop. Not to mention the fact that this account is on track to win the newest Tyranny AA from the Den of Woe event...

I AM LOOKING TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT ASAP - AS IN TODAY IF POSSIBLE. Email me at wrckirk@gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing this account via paypal so that we can negotiate price. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

My procedure for selling this account will be as follows:

If you need in game verification that I own the account I can post on the weekly wall with some message.

1.) Payment will be sent via paypal to my paypal email address.
2.) I will record a video of me emailing you the correct account information so that in the event of you trying to make a paypal claim that you never received, I will have absolutely video proof.
3.) All account info will be sent to you via email after paypal payment is received.
4.) Once you have the account info loaded on your phone the device ID will change to match you phone, thus preventing me from ever accessing it again - so no worries!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 22, 14 at 2:29pm
Azazel

i think your #4 is wrong. You can claim it back to your account after 7 days. Should probably give the Ateam ID that's associated with the account as well.

Jan 19, 14 at 3:16pm
bellesrobert

R u still selling ?

Mar 20, 13 at 9:29am
smoovemob

send account an ill give u phone ill pay for it i dont care as long as its there u can vidieo tape it i have vidieo chat on phone i wanna see the stuff tho

Dec 24, 12 at 2:14pm
hhbj

your on crack

Sep 27, 12 at 1:10pm
tothemoon

So you're trying to sell an account and want the stranger to probably pay over 200$ to your account, then expect you to send your migration info. seems legit

Sep 17, 12 at 1:47pm
TheAmish0ne

I'm trying to quit Dark Summoner. The account name is TheAmish0ne. The account is level 72, with 349 total Energy and 174 total Battle Points. Here's some highlights of what the account has:

~Den of Woe current event ranking of #326 as of 9/17 12:00 a.m. - Right on track to get new AA monster
~Grand Color Bird+ - 4x Progression in Den of Woe event, so you can keep going with the EP the account has
~324 Energy Potions (Rough Value of $260 if bought from Dark Summoner Shop)
~1 Battle Potion
~1 Monster Limit Plus
~14 My Battle Potion

Aside from the Progression Monster for Den of Woe, here's the other stuff that comes with the account:

Beast Soul Knight
Lethargic Belphegor+max level and skill 9
Death Call Covenant+level 57 skill 5
Harbor Eating Serpent
Blood Quencher Sekhmet+max level and skill 12
White Wing Sky Pirate
Lewd Twist Lologi+max level and skill 20
Hallucination Cast AA+ Skill 6 (Used a Dec Atk Skill spirit here because he had no skill to begin with)
Lust Trap Necromancer
Tamamo-no-Mae
Berserker Mite
Time Void Golem+ skill 4
White Winged Colossus+
Scrap Meat Zombie+
Crimson Lion Guardian+
Crystal Dragon
Deep Dark Demon
Lindwurm+max level and skill 9
Seeker Quadriga+level 51 and skill 7
Evilmoth+ skill 7
Child of Pit+level 35 and skill 6
Dragonlord of Hellfire+max level and skill 6
Unleashed Georug+
Blunt Blade Devil+
Shock Tarasque+
Furnace Dragon
White Winged Elite+level 50 skill 3
Many other A's as well (I've got a 120 monster limit and right now it's filled with A's, A+'s, B's that have skills such as Covert Down, Impulse Down, etc... and I've also got stuff stored in my gift box because I simply don't have room for it)

With the 324 EP, good skilled and leveled psycho demons, skill changed AA, and everything else, the account is worth quite a bit. Hell, the EP alone would cost you over $200 from the Dark Summoner Shop. Not to mention the fact that this account is on track to win the newest Tyranny AA from the Den of Woe event...

I AM LOOKING TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT ASAP - AS IN TODAY IF POSSIBLE. Email me at wrckirk@gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing this account via paypal so that we can negotiate price. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

My procedure for selling this account will be as follows:

If you need in game verification that I own the account I can post on the weekly wall with some message.

1.) Payment will be sent via paypal to my paypal email address.
2.) I will record a video of me emailing you the correct account information so that in the event of you trying to make a paypal claim that you never received, I will have absolutely video proof.
3.) All account info will be sent to you via email after paypal payment is received.
4.) Once you have the account info loaded on your phone the device ID will change to match you phone, thus preventing me from ever accessing it again - so no worries!