Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Redseekers NA & JP Referral Service *OFFLINE* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 1:11amRedseeker

TRUSTED TRADER!
Certified Trusted Trader!

RedSeekers Referral Shop!
Send all requests to: Redseeker1@yahoo.com
All payments via: PAYPAL!

$ CASH ONLY! $

[b]Referral Service![/b]

North America: $0.50 per referral / $5 for 10 Ref SALE!

Japan: $0.50 per referral (JAPAN ONLY NEEDS 10 REFERRALS!) / $5 for 10 Ref SALE!

(ALL of these cards!)

NA/JP

Services info: The referral service is your standard referral service. You give me your ref code and I send you referrals.

SECURITY: For added security, the i.p. address associated with referral / trade accounts will be periodically changed. Please mind you there is no 100% guarantee to prevent de-activation. Although I have yet to be told by a former customer that they were banned due to my referral service. Please read the disclaimer below regarding liability.

DISCLAIMER: All trades are final and refunds will not be given once payments are sent unless I fail to send referrals. I am not responsible for any action taken against your account in the case that it happens. My services although not illegal do breach the terms of service or TOS. By accepting my services *sending payment for referrals* you acknowledge that you understand what is written in this disclaimer and that you accept full responsibility for any actions to your account that may occur as a result of these services.

5000+ REFS AND COUNTING!

Satisfied Customers

quote Madcrazy
Good and fast service... awesome!!
quote Valest
Legit Seller Fast and nice service provider.
quote gaofrank
bought 25 referral. Good job!
quote kkop
good service
quote kad525
Great service very quick
quote waynethinking
Tks dude, this is fast, all within 15 mins! thumbs up!
quote jusd0it
USED THIS SERVICE WAS GOOD FOR 5 MINUTES THEN HE TOOK A BREAK !!!! then it got done great job recommend +
quote dam_ng
Fast and RELIABLE!
quote "RedRivers"
Paid and received, great service.
quote "kakistocracy"
great service, highly recommended!
quote "Neverwinter"
For any of those in doubt, I can honestly say that this service is 100% legit. Thanks and regards.
quote "wakadoos"
fast and trustworthy. great service!
quote "doognmad2"
AMAZING SERVICE!!!! 100% REAL! Received all 25 referrals in under 20 minutes!!! Got my LORD OF THE INFERNO CARD! Everyone should use this service. Thank you so much!
quote "magicloud"
This service is fast and reliable. Recommend to other players.
quote "amat_amit1"
awesome seller, quick and precise
quote "SaVaGeTnK"
Nice, fast and legit service
quote Lyon
Legit and safe transactions! A slight wait noted between the buying and receiving times, however the goods were delivered within a reasonable timeframe, and the wait was worth it. If you're looking to get your hands on the referral cards-look no further as Redseeker is EXCELLENT! I would buy from again from this seller. Thanks Red!
quote Need
Fast delivery:)
quote Kaye006
Definitely the real deal. Sent an email and got a response within minutes! Sent payment via paypal and 30 minutes later I got my referrals.
quote farmerboy089
Just got my cards!!! Thanks again for the great service already recommended you to some friends!!
quote b44por
GOOD Service fast and awesomethank a lot

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 20, 12 at 10:21am
Redseeker

bump

Dec 14, 12 at 10:06pm
Redseeker

bump

Dec 14, 12 at 8:59pm
Redseeker

bump

Dec 14, 12 at 8:30pm
Redseeker

bump