Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Sonic Adventure 2 Popcorn Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 16, 12 at 6:25pmRoy

I am just going to delegate this. What this is basically is a thread where you make up a Sonic story for like a paragraph or two where you tell a story and someone else adds on to the story by doing the same thing (a paragraph two) and so on. This has been popular in many forums, and I decided just to try it here (no I am not thinking of making a letter game, because that's just like playing the alphabet game).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 13 at 7:52am
Roy

Um, it could always be revised, but I don't think deleting it will work....We could always just close it and have someone open it if we need to...Actually since there really aren't any responses, just let it rest...

Sep 12, 13 at 8:52pm
Shadic Hearts

Roy, I think we should delete this thread. Not much to see anyway. Just plot holes and inconsistencies.

Jun 20, 13 at 9:33am
iluvgames

Jun 20, 13 at 9:32am
iluvgames

Jun 20, 13 at 9:20am
iluvgames

" *sniff sniff* Is something burning?", Shadow asked, sonic was busy watching T.V. while working the stove, "You say something, Shadow?", He said, only to find that the bacon he was making was burning. "Oops...", Sonic said. He turned the stove off, but the smoke detector was set off. The ships emergency security system turned on the water sprinkler and EVERYONE got soaked. "Oh, come on!!", Amy yelped , "My hair!!" Amy walked into the kitchen. When Sonic saw her, his mouth dropped. Under that red thing she always wears on her head holds a lot of long pink hair. "Amy?" Sonic said "that tiny red thing you wear all the time holds all of that hair??" Sonic was shocked. Looking at Sonic's face, Shadow genuinely chuckled. Then Amy said...

Oct 19, 12 at 6:48am
Roy

That's the best I could find, others were actual Sonic costumes for people.

The rest of them are looking at costumes. Tails finds a costume that's supposed to be safari explorer, Amy finds a costume that's supposed to be ballerina, the others are...

Oct 16, 12 at 6:50pm
Shadic Hearts

Sonic and Tails then say they are sorry and shake hands.Amy smiles saying"Well it's nice to see you two together again."
The next day:
The Sonic gang brought Sally,Fiona,Julie-Su,and the Downunda Freedom Fighters from Planet Wisp with them back to Earth.When they were at Earth,Amy said"Hey,Halloween is coming up,so why don't we celebrate!"Tails said"Sure,lets do it!"So the entire group goes to get Halloween supplies in City Escape.(SIDE NOTE:How about putting a Halloween Sonic picture when posting your part of the story!)

Oct 12, 12 at 6:46am
Roy

Princess Sally looked at Sonic and then at Tails and said, "you two should not be fighting over something so petty anyways". Sonic looks at Sally touches shoulders gently and looks her in the eye and says, "thank you, I needed that". Amy comes over with a confused look on her face...

Oct 11, 12 at 10:56pm
D.O.W.

^ It won't be deleted that easily!!

Oct 11, 12 at 1:45pm
Shadic Hearts

EricF,you've should've told him to put this in the general discussion area.Just delete his last reply.Bloopers don't belong in this story thread.