Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » OU rates » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 12 at 6:28am

Jolteon: Not worth it to run Rest, but if you do, don't use the lum berry. Go for a berry that only awakens from sleep, because not waking up means fainting. Dig is a poor choice of move on a Pokemon with such high special attack and such low attack. Try Shadow Ball. What's the point of Rain Dance? Even setting up for it allows Jolteon to loose by having a powerful Ground Type come in and destroy him. It also doesn't benefit the rest of the team.

Infernape: Has good setup. Instead of Solar Beam you could go for Thunder Punch. But that's just me.

Ferrothorn: Just a great setup again.

Gengar: I see what you're gonna do there. Great idea.

Dragonite: I'd get rid of Fly for Earthquake or something that can do better damage and doesn't need a turn to set up. Life Orb could be replaced by Leftovers. Dragon Rush can be replaced for Dragon Claw.

Cloyster: Depending on the wrought you want to go with Cloyster, the set is good or bad. If you want to use it as a spiker, go ahead with Leftovers and stick out. If you are going to run Shell Smash. Get a Focus Sash or a White Herb. Personally, I use the Focus sash.

In game, it's fine. I was rating from an online OU standpoint. I have a lot of experience with online battles and like to play online on six vs. six battles.

Sep 22, 12 at 12:10am

OU rates please.
For In-Game or for competitive use?
Looks alright for in-game.

Sep 16, 12 at 5:13pm
OU rates please.

Can someone rate my pokemon team...I am open to new ideas for items, pokemon, moves,...etc.
Heres my team

Jolteon @ Lum Berry
Rain Dance
Ability: Volt Absorb

Infernape @ Power Herb
Close Combat
Calm Mind
Ability: Blaze

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Iron Defense
Leech Seed
Power Whip