Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Terramorphous! (Spoilers) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 16, 12 at 12:48pmSuggZugg

So as most of you may have heard, there is an end game boss (unrelated to the story) called Terramorphous. He was described as very powerful and frankly a "pain in the ass" without the proper gear. Gearbox, recently, at their community day finally revealed him and well... he seems like a real challenge. Here's a video I found if you would like to see him (don't watch if you'd rather have a surprise when you first fight him): TERRAMORPHOUS THE INVINCIBLE

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 21, 12 at 8:00pm
oni_hero

A friend of mine and I system linked and pulled an all nighter to try and take down some bosses and farm for good gear. We took down Warrior god knows how many times and got shit all, we took down the bunker a few times just for fun, and then moved on to Terra. First kill we struggled at first and then decided to use a 1 on 1 method with the second guy waiting at the top of the hole for the other guy to get close to dieing and jumping in, which worked for our normal trial run, and seemed like a decent tactic a last resort. We killed him around 4 times.

1st kill- Commando head and Mechromancer class mod.
2nd Kill- Commando Mod.
3rd Kill- Siren Mod
4th Kill- Assassin Mod

We tried Hyperius, and after getting him to half health he proceeded to eat our faces... 3 times in a row.

Oct 21, 12 at 2:27pm
Whelan

Yea, Paper Fox, level 50 would be best. And hell when Ditnopota and I killed him for the first time, I hadn't even heard of The Bee or CC. I actually just mostly stayed behind that rock slowly knocking his health done with my Assault Rifle, while using a revolver for all those tentacle shit.

My Shield iirc was just some massive Capacity and fast ish recharge. XD
So yeah it is possible. But you may need a buddy for this method because it will take like 5-10 mins.

Oct 21, 12 at 2:19pm
DedValve

quote Paper Fox
Kay everyones going for Bee + CC combo, but what if I don't have any of those? Any legit tactics to killing this guy? I've tried hiding in the 2 spots on the map where he supposedly can't hit you but he always gets me with the rock throwing deelys. I mean i do have the Bee but it's only like a level 30 something. And when I tried killing him I was level 37. Do I REALLY need to wait to 50 to try to kill this guy?
If your not level 50 your doing it wrong. Your really underleveled and your just going to give yourself a lot of grief for something that seems next to impossible at that level. Wait till 50 then at least you can fight him head to head without Bee/CC

Oct 21, 12 at 1:50pm
Solx

quote Paper Fox
Kay everyones going for Bee + CC combo, but what if I don't have any of those? Any legit tactics to killing this guy? I've tried hiding in the 2 spots on the map where he supposedly can't hit you but he always gets me with the rock throwing deelys. I mean i do have the Bee but it's only like a level 30 something. And when I tried killing him I was level 37. Do I REALLY need to wait to 50 to try to kill this guy?
Seeing as how NO ONE in Gearbox (or the out sourced company that is making the dlc or parts of it) thinks that COVER, A VITAL PART OF ANY FPS GAME, is necessary when fighting raid bosses.

The only way to effectively kill any raid boss is to kill them so fast that they gave no time to attack. If not you get punted off of a cliff or insta-downed for whatever dumbass reason. This is why people use the Bee + CC and yes you do have to be lvl 50 to reliably kill him, due to the level difference when calculating damage and what not.

Oct 21, 12 at 1:45pm
Paper Fox

Oct 21, 12 at 1:28pm
Whelan

well done mate, do you want a medal for that?

Oct 21, 12 at 1:14pm
lolz king

Terramorphous is quite easy with the use of (the Bee shield) and the (Confrense Call Shotgun) I can Kill him with the first clip and one reload usually

Gamertag : Twilight5parkel

Oct 10, 12 at 8:06pm
Ditnopota

The Bee and Conference Call is by far the easiest route to take, and it's one I've taken many times. Been trying to use a Teeth of Terramorphous with INSANE health regen and a beautiful Anshin shield to take him down, but I can only get him to about 2/3 before he knocks me off or his tentacles butt*bleep* me and leave before I can Second Wind.

Not like killing him any more will do anything. All the loot he drops is inferior to what I have. Beating him with his own Teeth would be more insult to injury than anything else.

Oct 10, 12 at 5:44pm
Terramorphus Slayer.

Well ill allrdy killed him on Ps3. 5 times with my m8.... hes not that hard at all. if you wont belive me you can seach for my Ps3 Acc. called ort0zdaa and see my trophy. He has 100% chance to drop a legendary Class mod.. who aint that bad but surtently not the best in game. ! Tip* Get shield called the bee ^^ its a legendary shield who drops on a mini boss ( u will get a Q for him ) the shield (at lvl 50) have +47000 Amp damage but does not use any of the shield while fiering so every shot u give when shield are max have +47000 damage. But the shield only have around 20000 shield. so make sure u aint getting hit to mutch.

Love.
Terramorphus the invinceble slayer!

Oct 04, 12 at 10:59pm
Wariyaka

With The Bee and an appropriate weapon set up you can pretty much solo him no problem.
1 min with Critical Conferance Call?
I belive you.
Took me about 5-6 min with a "normal" decent purple shotgun and Big Badaboom as backup for revives against the tentacles.

Biggest problem was avoiding being hit and thrown off the map when i tried run around a bit to get shields back up.

Circling around him seems best to avoid hits but if you do get hit at the wrong place you're out, Running back and forth at the back wall tend to make you get hit a bit more but you usually stay on the map

"The Bee" is a tad bit broken on some weapons but fun lol.