Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Rage of bahamut account. over 8000 HP worth of cards. top 3 order all in one package » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 16, 12 at 5:44amrobbahamut

I am quitting rage of bahamut and selling my entire account as a whole. Will not separate but will give u the password and u have access to all of the listed contents you can then change the password and the email address associated with it.

U can email me at rob.bahamut@yahoo.com for more info/ questions and offers.

There is around 8000 HP in total value in cards and consumables not to mention the value of the account it self being. I am open to offers. However i am selling it all in one package.

Details:

Current list of account contents / details:

All final form cards are proper 4-6 evo unless stated otherwise:

Legend Qilin skill 3
Ssr fairy princess skill 5
Ssr gilgamesh (x 2) skills 2 and 1

8-14(14.244k) atk valk hild skill 5

Ssr Michael skill 4

Sr thor x 2
Sr thor+ (proper evo was going to complete a 4-6 but haven't finished yet)

SR apsara 18.116k def skill 9
Sr apsara 18.129k def skill 5
Sr apsara 18.302k def skill 5

The apsaras are all 6 card evos however the slight dif in def is due to they way it was evod (++ a++ and ++ rather than +++ and +++ (the proper way lol)

Sr sektor 16,012 atk skill 2

Sr temptress vampire x 2
Sr dark angel olivia
Sr sanada yukimira
Sr fairy princess

Sr ares (14.7k atk) skill 3

Hr wraith x 2
Hr elder homunculus x 4
Hr elder homunculus+ (on its way to proper 6-10 evo)

Hr high priestess

Hr master witch

Hr archdaemon

Hr paladin

Hr mayahuel

Hr ark dragon

ITEMS:
Hp: 116
Cw: 88
Mc: 163

Personal hp: 2
Personal cw: 3

Rupies: 10.2million

Account:
Level 100
Atk: 378 (3 atks per hp woth current deck)
Def: 207
Stamina: 177
50/50 fellows

In a top three order (cant name which one till after sale but we consistently get at least top 5)

Base atk: 89.405k
Base def: 94.206k

And maybe 3-8 normal/ high normals from quests but all quests are completed (normals and hns are not included in value just to make it harder to tell who i am in game untill after its ur account (,for both our safety)

I also am paypal verified.

I know of the third party some people prefer to use thru neoseeker i am ok using him and will pay his fee.

Now for pricing. I have approx 8000 hp (+ or- a few) in overall value (aside from the account value of the stats and order placement)

Im only asking 1400 dollars US. I am open to some negotiations however i wish to sell it all at once. Seeing what others have sold for on neo seeker (i looked around) this is a very good deal. Let me know.

And thanks for your interest.

Ps: the hp/cw and rupies may vary slightly only due to enhancing some cards etc. ll the high value cards are the same a couple low HRs may be swapped out depending on how long this goes

Pps. No longer in an order because i stopped playing I didnt want to bring them down either way. Valuation stays approx the same as that was only an added limited time bonus (text has been removed)

As always make offers here or preferred email.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 31, 14 at 12:02pm
that one guy, you kn

Sorry to say buddy, I'll pay a few hundred for cards, but I won't drop a grand into anything involving someone I don't know. Or never met

Oct 12, 12 at 10:59am
robbahamut

Sold for 1000.

Thanks fellow sailor

Oct 11, 12 at 12:59pm
robbahamut

Bump

Oct 11, 12 at 7:09am
robbahamut

Bump

Oct 10, 12 at 5:03pm
robbahamut

Bump c/o is 800 split middleman and PayPal fees but i would sell it all of 1000 and you pay both middle man and paypal fees but that my lowest so first come first served or bid

Oct 10, 12 at 3:33am
robbahamut

Bump

Oct 09, 12 at 4:02am
robbahamut

Bump

Oct 07, 12 at 4:47am
robbahamut

Bump.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:29am
robbahamut

Bumping will entertain reasonable offers.

Oct 02, 12 at 11:18pm
robbahamut

Bumping anyone?