Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories » Is this standard behaviour » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: I'd suggest that you register to Neoseeker. There are many benefits, like use of the Private Message system and having a signature/custom title.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 9:17am
Zed

This glitch mess could be a problem on your disc. Get a new copy of disc and see if the problem fix up

Sep 15, 12 at 6:22pm
knightron as a guest

Hello guys. I've been playing this game a little bit lately and enjoying it. My issue is i'll be driving down a street and it everything turns into a glitchy mess. I have to navigate my way using the map, because i can't make out anything except the other cars and pedestrians. After a short length of driving it clears up but will happen again later. It's really annoying when you're fleeing from the cops or trying to hurry in a mission. I've just got onto the second island and it seems to be occurring twice as often over there.
I'd like to know if others experience this, or is it just my game, and if others do; do they know how to prevent it?

thanks