Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Worst Feeling in LoL » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Sep 15, 12 at 4:06pmUnbeaten

The worst feeling in LoL imo, is when the other team has the same champ as you and they end up with a better score than you. Bugs the *bleep* out of me. D:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 12:08pm
Vicarious

quote Ditnopota
quote Vicarious
When you aren't playing with Ditnopota.

I miss u bbz

We should play again soon
You know it, I have been kicking some sweet ass with Akali lately and loving it. Gonna get a new champion later so we can play and screw around.

Nov 29, 12 at 12:06pm
Ditnopota

quote Vicarious

I miss u bbz

We should play again soon

Nov 29, 12 at 10:06am
Vicarious

Nov 29, 12 at 4:39am
BANDITO ATTACK

quote Ditnopota
Being the ass end of a First Blood tends to set the tone of the rest of the game (at least for me). Being the squishy support characters I play, it tends to happen a lot as well.

Not gonna lie, I'm probably never gonna do Ranked when I hit 30 just because a shitty game depresses me a lot. I almost always blame myself, even if the only one on my team going positive is me, so I'm not too keen on PVP in general. Ranked would only make the feeling worse (at least I think so).
beats the hell out of blaming others, which everyone else loves doing.

i have more than 4000 games and i've never played ranked. if you aren't interested in it, just ignore it.

Nov 29, 12 at 4:13am
Tygr

When you're about to get a penta as Anivia vs another Anivia and by the time you kill her troll egg you only get a quadra My troll egg has forsaken me.

Nov 28, 12 at 3:01pm
MegaBassMan

quote Skyexplorer
When you're Ahri and get fed in the beginning but your jungle Amumu has a crappy internet and doesn't connect, and then your Vayne bot lane feeds Graves and even though you're fed your team gets absolutely destroyed in teamfights and have to surrender.

I know, oddly specific.
I'm not the only one that feels that feel? Thank god. D:

Nov 28, 12 at 2:55pm
Skyexplorer

When you're Ahri and get fed in the beginning but your jungle Amumu has a crappy internet and doesn't connect, and then your Vayne bot lane feeds Graves and even though you're fed your team gets absolutely destroyed in teamfights and have to surrender.

I know, oddly specific.

Nov 24, 12 at 9:05am
BluAnimal

You're still learning. At your time I was still buying triple Warmog's on Mordekaiser on Twisted Treeline.

My advice is to find a champion that's considered good, but you also enjoy playing. Learn the champ, master the champ, get 2 or 3 other champs you're fairly well with, take it to ranked.

Nov 24, 12 at 9:02am
Ditnopota

quote BluAnimal
I didn't start playing Ranked until I had we'll over 500 normal wins. Although in Ranked you'll have people of all statistics in there, it's a big game of trial and error. Sometimes you'll lose because of yourself, sometimes you'll lose because of allies. My suggestion is don't be afraid of your W/L ratio, it truly won't represent you until you've played well over 100 games anyways.

I'm still hugely new to the game, so I understand the W/L ratio deal. But at this point, it just feels like there's not much improvement being made, so it's discouraging.

With League, there's lots of bad feelings. Hard to pick out just one as 'worst'. On the flip-side, ending up with a good PVP game is a pretty nice feeling. Especially so with my mains (Karma and Evelynn, two champions I see often flaunted as the 'worst' League characters).

Nov 24, 12 at 8:58am
BluAnimal

quote Ditnopota
Being the ass end of a First Blood tends to set the tone of the rest of the game (at least for me). Being the squishy support characters I play, it tends to happen a lot as well.

Not gonna lie, I'm probably never gonna do Ranked when I hit 30 just because a shitty game depresses me a lot. I almost always blame myself, even if the only one on my team going positive is me, so I'm not too keen on PVP in general. Ranked would only make the feeling worse (at least I think so).
I didn't start playing Ranked until I had we'll over 500 normal wins. Although in Ranked you'll have people of all statistics in there, it's a big game of trial and error. Sometimes you'll lose because of yourself, sometimes you'll lose because of allies. My suggestion is don't be afraid of your W/L ratio, it truly won't represent you until you've played well over 100 games anyways.