Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Forum Feedback/Moderator Zone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 15, 12 at 8:48amDynamite

Hey guys.

If you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the forum, drop them in this thread for us to look over and possibly implement! You can also use this topic to bring to our attention anything you feel warrants it or want to talk to us about.

Just a tip, but a really powerful feature of these forums is the ability to send notifications to another user from a forum post which appear in the "Notifications" area in the top left. Any user can do this by typing someone's username with an @ symbol in front of it like so:

@Dynamite = Dynamite = Notification sent to me.
If someone has spaces in thier username, you need an @ at the start and end of their name:

Feel free to notify me here or elsewhere if you really want my attention.

Btw, a full list of markup code that Neoseeker supports in posts for formatting, etc. can be found right here.

See you around the forum!
- Tiffany

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 9:52am
Dynamite

The following users have been approved for their gold trusted trader stars as a result of numerous positive vouches over an extended period of time: As always, please PM me if you wish to inquire about getting one of your own. You will need to a member for several months and have many positive vouches against your name though, preferably in the good trader thread or within your guestbook. Always try to get people to sign your guestbook after completing transactions.

For those who don't know what a guestbook is, all accounts here have one. Here's mine, for example:

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Dynamite/guestbook/

The link to sign it would be:

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/Dynamite/guestbook/?function=sign

Nov 16, 12 at 5:39pm
denald33

quote Dynamite
denald33: If the PMs suddenly disappeared, he definitely got banned yes. When people are banned you'll no longer be able to see their profile page either.
Ok thanks for your explanation

Nov 16, 12 at 5:37pm
Dynamite

denald33: If the PMs suddenly disappeared, he definitely got banned yes. When people are banned you'll no longer be able to see their profile page either.

Nov 16, 12 at 5:33pm
denald33

quote Dynamite
quote denald33
i want to give u some idea, maybe it'll make a bit improvement for this forum
actually i got scammed 2 day ago,
both of us (me and the scammer) discuss about our agreement through Private Message
i got his Member Name, IGN, and other evidence if he scam me,
but suddenly our discussion through PM gone, i don't know why
since i don't delete the PM, or i thought he maybe deleted our discussion
since then i can't report this problem to u, coz i don't have evidence,
i don't want also to accuse someone with no evidence, that's only make me worst than a scammer
my suggestion, can the system prevent someone to wipe out Private Message
the scammer maybe can delete his PM on his side but not also delete PM in the other side (victim)
i know there's function to save all PM if we want, but u know, no know if he/she (victim) actualy will be scam by someone, or maybe he forgot.
looking forward for your feedback, i hope my idea will help your system.
thanks & Regards
Denald
People cannot delete their messages from other people's inbox. If it disappeared, that is because his account was terminated here already so no further reports would be necessary.
ooo so this mean he/she already banned right?

Nov 16, 12 at 5:30pm
Dynamite

quote denald33
both of us (me and the scammer) discuss about our agreement through Private Message
i don't want also to accuse someone with no evidence, that's only make me worst than a scammer
the scammer maybe can delete his PM on his side but not also delete PM in the other side (victim)
i know there's function to save all PM if we want, but u know, no know if he/she (victim) actualy will be scam by someone, or maybe he forgot.
thanks & Regards
Denald
People cannot delete their messages from other people's inbox. If it disappeared, that is because his account was terminated here already so no further reports would be necessary.

Nov 16, 12 at 5:28pm
denald33

quote Dynamite
Hey guys.

If you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the forum, drop them in this thread for us to look over and possibly implement! You can also use this topic to bring to our attention anything you feel warrants it or want to talk to us about.

Just a tip, but a really powerful feature of these forums is the ability to send notifications to another user from a forum post which appear in the "Notifications" area in the top left. Any user can do this by typing someone's username with an @ symbol in front of it like so:

@Dynamite = Dynamite = Notification sent to me.
If someone has spaces in thier username, you need an @ at the start and end of their name:

Feel free to notify me here or elsewhere if you really want my attention.

Btw, a full list of markup code that Neoseeker supports in posts for formatting, etc. can be found right here.

See you around the forum!
- Tiffany
thanks & Regards
Denald

Nov 10, 12 at 4:18am
Dynamite

I see some people were noting it was hard to differentiate between buying/selling/trading topics so I've changed the tags a bit and given them separate colors to make it easier. I think this works kinda well.

Nov 03, 12 at 11:57pm
Whosdfastest

quote Dynamite
Hey guys.

I've issued several people today with golden "Trusted Trader" stars which appear under their forum names. I issue these based on positive trading transactions in the good trader thread as well as vouches within sales threads, guestbooks, etc. People with the stars have a number of vouches and no negative feedback against their names over a prolonged period of time (preferably 1+ month).

If you believe you qualify for a trusted trader star but do not have one, PM me to apply and I will look into your trading history.

This is all part of the effort to make trading a better experience on these boards and to minimize risk. I stress though that people with the stars aren't officially endorsed by the moderators here; it is merely a reflection that the community at large has vouched for them in several trades and all went smoothly. As always you trade here at your own risk.

Thanks!
- Tiffany
can you remove the forum post like selling dup thingy or hack? it would be a huge risk for those players who buy from them..

Oct 31, 12 at 7:37am
Dynamite

Hey guys.

I've issued several people today with golden "Trusted Trader" stars which appear under their forum names. I issue these based on positive trading transactions in the good trader thread as well as vouches within sales threads, guestbooks, etc. People with the stars have a number of vouches and no negative feedback against their names over a prolonged period of time (preferably 1+ month).

If you believe you qualify for a trusted trader star but do not have one, PM me to apply and I will look into your trading history.

This is all part of the effort to make trading a better experience on these boards and to minimize risk. I stress though that people with the stars aren't officially endorsed by the moderators here; it is merely a reflection that the community at large has vouched for them in several trades and all went smoothly. As always you trade here at your own risk.

Thanks!
- Tiffany

Oct 27, 12 at 2:02am
Myello

Is it possible to divide the forums to those wanting to trade in-game only to those who want to quit / sell their cards away?