Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom 2 » A Soundtrack Question » Post Reply

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 12 at 1:50pm

The point is, this cat thing basically is some other theme, just with different execution.
Take, for example, one final pair of soundtracks:
The comparison of these two is, I believe, similar to that between my mystery track and whatever you're thinking of.

Sep 16, 12 at 1:49pm

I know...
There are innumerable variations similar to this song, which is itself a very obscure one - that's why I'm playing detective to find out exactly what this is and where it comes from. One VERY well known variation - at about 0:27 you can recognize it:

You probably know all the MH leitmotifs - Tri in particular has one that you can find in every monster theme if you try hard enough. My favorite incidence of this is the Alatreon theme - listen from 1:40:

Sep 16, 12 at 12:55pm
G-Sword master

Ive been to some sites in the past and have found a song similar to this one, except it has a different pitch/tone and more notes. It also plays during specific monster fights in the game.

I believe its called The Last Decisive Battle.

Im probably wrong though.

Sep 16, 12 at 7:51am

Nobody's even LOOKING at this thread?!
This is a serious question, it's driving me crazy!

Sep 15, 12 at 7:58am

Since I don't play MHF2, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where this song is from?
Could you give me a name or a youtube video for the pure soundtrack?

P.S. - plz tell me if I'm asking in the wrong place.