Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity » Playable Pokémon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 12 at 9:42pmVast

What playable Pokémon do you want there to be?

I hope the rumors/translations are wrong and you can play as something other than Pikachu. I would totally go for Snivy. For my partner (if we're going with previous partners as well) I would go with Phanpy (since Riolu was only playable, but not a partner)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 13, 13 at 8:10pm
xseed

DomnicS I dont remember where but I heard that ya can be whomever ya want withou dumb tests. Btw http://Pokemon-jp.com I think. If it is wrong the first website you look for is one in japan. anyway on this website go to youtube whatever on botom right of page and you will see some videos including mystery dungeon videos.

Feb 08, 13 at 5:22pm
Froki5evr

I really wanted skitty... I don't like any of the starters minus snivy

Feb 08, 13 at 5:15pm
Gotenks

Blazing Tempest

Unfortunately no. This game is already out in Japan and they won't change it just for us. Maybe next PMD!

Feb 08, 13 at 8:11am
Capaldi

I really badly wanna play as Froakie but I'm guessing that won't happen due to X an' Y not bein' out yet

Jan 04, 13 at 7:14am
Charizard_2

I hope they include the Kanto Starters, I honestly don't give a...calcium, if they get rid of the Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Jhoto starters, but it'd be better if they had them.
If what Serebii says about the camera is true, then unfortunetly I might end up being a snivy, which is actually, my favorite grass starter. I hope I can play as Charmander with Squirtle as my partner again.

Nov 27, 12 at 6:22pm
Game Over

I would love to be Pikachu, (of course) or Snivy as main character.
And Oshawott as my partner. I always loved the water/electric type combo.

Nov 19, 12 at 10:50am
Aurigae

I really want Snivy & Axew on my team ;-;
However, if I have to, I will pick Pikachu.

Nov 19, 12 at 9:56am
Scylla

quote Sigma
As much as I love Axew, am I the only person here who thinks that in a way, Axew will be kind of like an easy way out in the game?
actually that is a good point. he's gonna be the noob set. Zorua would be nice to see as a starter. possibly Lilipup, cos i've never ever used him on B/W and you get Skitty, so why not Lilipup. also, some flying starters, like Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow, Starly and Pidove whould be nice.

Nov 17, 12 at 8:39am
Sigma

As much as I love Axew, am I the only person here who thinks that in a way, Axew will be kind of like an easy way out in the game? I'm thinking that he's gonna end up being too overpowered for my liking, other than it's obvious handicap of a really slow growth rate.

I'm still not too sure who i'm going to use, i'll have to look more into it.

Nov 16, 12 at 8:20pm
Gotenks

I'd just be happy if they allow you to play as Cyndaquil.

If not, I'd use Axew or Squirtle.