Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Official NeoSeeker Trade Network / NS.TN sub-forum established // New Event in place (Look inside fo » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 12 at 2:42pmBattleAres

Hi and welcome to the official NeoSeeker Trade Network!

We are an established inter-network of traders gathered for the purpose of keeping Free Trade alive in Rage of Bahamut. We break boundaries and limitations set by Cygames, and we freely exercise our rights to trade and enjoy the trading atmosphere viable to a Trading Card Game.

Members will have benefit to 1000's of items to shop around and purchase instantly without having to wait the 2 weeks probation period. They will be given the privilege to use cross-currency (HP and Cash), formulating the most ideal transaction for both parties. Periodic events will be held with the chance of winning prizes, as well as Referral bonuses will be distributed. But best of all, you will be ensured a safe and trustworthy trade environment with reputable and honest Middle Men working between networks to eliminate liabilities.

All you need to do is apply, join, and wait out the initial 2 weeks probation period before taking advantage of all this Network has to offer you!

So what are you waiting for? Fill in the application and submit it via PM to BattleAres today!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Application Form

Alt Account IGN you wish to receive the invitation:
Realm:
Level:
Main IGN:
Are you a seller / buyer / trader:
Which Realm cards are you most interested in purchasing / selling:
Are you looking to trade using in-game currency or real currency:
Are you applying as an individual or for your order:
If you are applying for your order, please state the name of the order and the number of members:
If you have been invited by a friend or order mate, please provide their NS.TN reference number:

* For real currency users only
Verified Paypal Email Address:
A verification email will be sent to the given email address.

Agreement
By submitting this application, you confess all information provided is true, and you declare you have no affiliations with Mobage / Cygames. Disclosing any information given to you pertaining to your assigned Order and the NeoSeeker Trading Network is absolutely prohibited.
Any misinformation provided in this application or a breach of agreement can be used against you in the court of law.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 13 at 10:47am
project101

Just applied for application hope to trade with you all soon.

I'm looking for 2 final form "Ultimate Bahamut" skill level doesn't matter.

For each one I will trade 1 final form azi dahaka, final form medusa and 100hp.

Post trade to the bazaar or search me ign is Anthonygalindo1

Apr 30, 13 at 2:09am
VeGiTAX2

Currently it's inactive or being used by those who still have legacy access, as we just launched our new trade system we'll be looking into how to either incorporate this back into RoB or possibly as a true network option across all TCG forums. Feedback on this would be great actually so we can give this a fighting chance again. Unfortunately time constraints in general brought it down the last time so hopefully with this system in place we might be able to give it a stronger shot.

Apr 18, 13 at 12:04pm
lothospbg

is this a dead thread?

Apr 15, 13 at 8:57pm
Sephiroth35

hello i have been looking to apply- was wondering if i can get some help?

Feb 20, 13 at 4:02pm
Amiekbir

Hi i am new here and willing to become trusted buyer what i have to do? I want to buy hp/cw for my order and fellows. Let me know what is required.

Jan 28, 13 at 5:44pm
Amiekbir

how do i join this network

Dec 08, 12 at 7:15am
dck

I applied how do i get in on trading here?

Nov 26, 12 at 12:27pm
Poseidon1808

Selling my acc for $600 this is what i have:
lgndMimi -
ssrYuki-
Yukix2 -
srClay x2-
srCaptain-
srNm-
srZerk-
srM.samurai-
srInugami-
srMino-
srTrow-
Valkx2 -
Michael-
690Hp and some hrs

Nov 07, 12 at 8:04am
Nautilus

So, if this is dead, and has been pretty much since right after it got started, why is it still stickied? Just to tease the people who applied but were ignored?

Oct 22, 12 at 10:05am
Funny13ones

Ya sent him a msg awhile back applying guess he is mia.
dgtlmonk pm me if you know a way still to get into the trading network