Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sleeping Dogs » Open world event help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 12 at 3:56am
Atomicoman

Thanks to you both I was finally able to find the last event and has since acquired my platinum trophy.

Sep 15, 12 at 3:28am
intoxication

Atomicoman check this video guide - I can confirm that they're all there as per the video below.

Sep 14, 12 at 3:12am
Agent Mo

I had a bit of a problem with this too, some of the events don't happen if it's night time or if it's raining. So try again on a sunny day

Sep 14, 12 at 1:22am
Atomicoman

Hi

I need two more trophies to platinum this game. they are the event planner and pure gold trophies, the only thing standing in my way is the final open world event. I've narrowed it down to being either one of the "shop lifter" (remove drunk, from now on referred to as SL) or the "hit and run"(Calvin gets robed, from now on referred to as H&R ) events.

I am 100% positive that i have completed at least two of the H&R events and about 60% sure on the last one (played about two weeks ago so memory is a bit dodgy). It's the same situation regarding the SL events (completed the one in central(100%) and north point(90%), not sure about the two in Kennedy town).

I got the Official guide from a friend who bought. and have looked at the map locations specified in it where the events should take place but when i go there nothing happens. I'm not sure if the locations specified in the guide are correct or not.

If the are not is there any one who can assist me with my problem.
Any response would be greatly appreciated.