Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken Tag Tournament 2 » Your main character(s) and team(s)? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 12 at 12:32amKokoro

Who is your main character(s) and team(s)? For me, it's Lili for solo and for team, it's just been Lili + Jun so far, but I plan to try out more soon.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 24, 13 at 8:03pm
Sunshine Dream

Solo main: Anna Williams. Always has been, always will be. (Though admittedly, I'm not a very good player and tend to spam a lot, ehehe...)
Main team: I have a few, but my MAIN main is Jin and Jaycee. (And it's definitely NOT because I'm a Jin/Julia shipper, no sir no ma'am! /suspiciouslyspecificdenial)

Oct 18, 13 at 4:21pm
SST

Well, for main characters in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, here's who I use:
Jinpachi Mishima
Bryan Fury
Kazuya Mishima
Sergei Dragunov
True Ogre
Jun Kazama

Working on trying to use Eddy and Baek better, so far, it's been alright, but I still need work on them. Lol.

Aug 17, 13 at 2:09pm
Wolfi Kurisu

I've only had the game for a few hours, but I'm starting to like Bryan (Solo), and Bryan & Heihachi (Team). I hope I spelt that right. I'm still struggling with the tag mechanics, so I just combined a bunch of buttons on the controller layout to make it easier

Jun 19, 13 at 8:45am
Ayriak

Got this game shortly after release, but have only just started playing in the last week. Jin has always been a favourite, so he was the obvious choice as my main. For team battles, I use Jin and Xiaoyu, who I'm considering switching out for Miharu.

Apr 25, 13 at 1:18pm
Digimonrockers

hey this my First Tekken game but I like to use Jin+Devil Jin plus
Hwoarang+Slim bob
also if u want to fight my GT is Digimonrockers

Apr 01, 13 at 10:51pm
AgatioGanon

My main characters I use are

Ganon Jin
Anna Williams
Lili
Asuka
Alisa
Unknown
Zafina
Angel
Jaycee
Jun Kazama
Jinpachi
Dragunov
Ogre
Ancient Ogre

My Main Solo is Anna

My main team is Ganon Jin and Anna Williams

I'm also currently working on using Lili more effectively.

Oct 29, 12 at 4:02am
StereoSushiNL

My main solo is Nina and main team is Nina & Anna ^^

Oct 28, 12 at 10:21am
Fire Fox

Nina+Kuni as of now. Also playing Steve, Angel, Jaycee and Michelle.

Oct 23, 12 at 5:28am
Oblivionous

Miguel is used as an alternate, but I use Jin and Paul. I'm trying to make it Paul and m. Law, but Law dies too fast

Oct 18, 12 at 12:34pm
Muller

Playing Roger(seriously nerfed) as always, pairing with Leo as anchor, or Alex for fun. Using Bryan and Marshall Law(pure cheese, ridiculously good) on the side.