Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » CPU usage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 12 at 10:32pm
zoyee

Have you ever faced a situation where you have waited for a program to complete and had the feeling the program may have crashed? Wouldn't it be nice if you could always see if your CPU is really working? Well, you could have the task manager window in front, but how about a CPU usage program that doesn't waste valuable screen space?

thanks

Sep 30, 12 at 11:50pm
akimikage

It took me a long time to reply coz I found answers on the web and tried if it will work and won't come back again but no luck. I download process explorer and saw that it's "Interruption" meaning hardware interruption. It only affects my Windows XP OS and my Windows 7 isn't affected at all.

hiigaran
task manager doesn't show anything and RAM usage is normal. One thing I've noticed is viewing kernel usage shows it's pretty much kernel using the CPU.

I'm using Windows 7 coz I still haven't fixed it

Sep 14, 12 at 5:25am
hiigaran

if you open the task manager, go to the processes tab, and make sure that the checkbox at the bottom is selected (view processes from all users), and then sort by CPU %, whats at the top? take a screenshot if you want.

also, what is your RAM usage? how much total, and how much remaining RAM is left?

Sep 14, 12 at 12:21am
akimikage

I've been having a problem with my CPU since yesterday. I have an athlon II x2 245 and the second core is being used although no process in the task manager is using it. Even a simple watching of video lags or opening a program takes longer than normal. I think this happens after using the CPU for a while coz when I restart the PC it goes back to normal. I've had this problem before but I can't remember how I've fixed it. I am currently scanning my PC with AVG anti-virus but it seems clean. Please help me with this guys.