Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Glitch Hunters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 12 at 12:02amGodSpeed

*Glitchers Start Hunting*

while I was on solo mode Super wereed glitch on chapter 6 I got The mech Vehicle To jump onto the ledge where dark pit went to top (towards the big lost city building) and He Got Owned By My Mech. Then It got destroyed when He was Sniping Me I tried This Chapter Several More Times But I couldnt Make The Jump Again.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 12 at 4:10am
ffgkbnn

now thats wierd

Dec 22, 12 at 8:43am
nathanx

elite that's not lag :l

Dec 22, 12 at 5:07am
ffgkbnn

have you guys tried to use lag to your advantage? cause it happens to me randomly

Dec 21, 12 at 5:47pm
Rouge Elite

quote nathanx
once i was playin CL with arch, he tried 2 melee me and he killed me, then it didn't say I respawned but I was running around, through walls, and I was tryin 2 kill arch but the shots fired right through him! XD it was creepy
That's called lag

Dec 21, 12 at 5:30pm
nathanx

once i was playin CL with arch, he tried 2 melee me and he killed me, then it didn't say I respawned but I was running around, through walls, and I was tryin 2 kill arch but the shots fired right through him! XD it was creepy

Dec 21, 12 at 2:40pm
ffigkbnn

the lag is badder then i thought

Dec 20, 12 at 3:12pm
GS

quote ffigkbbn
i once did a fd melee atack and i missed, then 3 seconds after it says i Defeated the guy, but he had plenty of life left

Dude Thats Called A Lag

Dec 20, 12 at 2:51pm
ffigkbbn

i once did a fd melee atack and i missed, then 3 seconds after it says i Defeated the guy, but he had plenty of life left

Dec 01, 12 at 3:01pm
Rouge Elite

quote Sokolniki
During a match with one of my magnus clubs, one of my back charged shots got cancelled the moment I set it down... but when someone charged towards me, they ran into an invisible back charged shot. For the rest of the match, my back charged shots behaved as though I had invisible shots... and the area that the original bug occured treated it as though my charged shot was permanently there... cancelling out enemy shots and hitting foes there for the rest of the match.

Probably the only match I'll ever have with 30+ kills.
Ooh that must of been pretty cool. That sounds like a glitch, but then again this game has some really freaky lag.

Your name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure why.

Nov 29, 12 at 12:58pm
Sokolniki

quote solomon514
quote Sokolniki
During a match with one of my magnus clubs, one of my back charged shots got cancelled the moment I set it down... but when someone charged towards me, they ran into an invisible back charged shot. For the rest of the match, my back charged shots behaved as though I had invisible shots... and the area that the original bug occured treated it as though my charged shot was permanently there... cancelling out enemy shots and hitting foes there for the rest of the match.

Probably the only match I'll ever have with 30+ kills.
actually, that happens a lot no matter what weapon you have. If ur weapon has higher cancelation than another by just a bit, it becomes invisible and still have all the traits of a regular shot.
That I've noticed before, but this event was bizarre because it then proceeded to apply the invisible behavior to the rest of my back charged shots for the rest of the match, even if they didn't encounter additional shots that would attempt to "Cancel" them, and the original location it occurred became a location only I could stand in since anyone else who came close would get rapidly hit until they died and credit me with a kill even if I wasn't even remotely close to that location or even waiting for a respawn. That never happened before or since.