Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Realism of Call of Duty » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 12 at 11:27pmrock8346

I always loved the realism of Call of Duty. It feels like you're in a military movie.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 11:40pm
KR_1250

Man this is the best music from the COD series by a mile. By a camp raving dandy mile who has just discovered its self and is embracing its new life having been accepted among the other miles.

For a period in my life i lived for this game. 55 days, 120,000 kills. (Skip to 55 seconds for best bit) Aww hell im listening to it now and getting goose bumps.

What a game... They wont ever make another like that.

WHAT A F***ING GAME!

Oct 15, 12 at 2:31pm
HU1CH13

The score Hans Zimmer wrote for Modern Warfare 2 was a master piece.

Oct 15, 12 at 12:06pm
blackomega34

quote arohideep13
Thanks for my welcome...

I enjoy games with their story and sound track. I like Call of duty very much. But in honestly i don't like its sound track. What is your opinion about its sound track ??
I quite like the soundtrack, many of them are epic and memorable, look for 'mask walk' it is the tune when the gas is dropped on the level 'rebirth' in BO1

Oct 15, 12 at 2:34am
Tom_Woods123

Nobody should expect realism in an FPS video GAME.

If you want real, go ahead and join the army.

Oct 15, 12 at 12:08am
KR_1250

quote arohideep13
Thanks for my welcome...

I enjoy games with their story and sound track. I like Call of duty very much. But in honestly i don't like its sound track. What is your opinion about its sound track ??
Yeah crap.

I love the COD4 and MW2 menu music, as in LOVE IT! But most in game music from the whole series is just your typical militairy style FPS stuff. Most FPs militairy shooters all sound the same.

Also Some zombie modes have had commercial tunes shoehorned in and none score even a 1 out of 10. I quit a game of Zombies because my mate turned the radio on before. I'd rather listen to a downie singing ba ba black sheep.

So yeah COd music ranges from awesome menu music to mainly predictable FPS musicwhich is what i'd expect to emo-tastic commercial vomit.

Thankfully music has never been a big draw for me when it comes to FPS games.

Oct 14, 12 at 11:58pm
arohideep13

Thanks for my welcome...

Oct 03, 12 at 11:34pm
KR_1250

quote arohideep13
While plying this game am feel very exited because4 its my one and only favorite game.Me and my friends totally crazy for this game.Realism of Call Of Duty is a awesome game for the game fans
Welcome to the sight arohideep13

Oct 03, 12 at 11:31pm
arohideep13

While plying this game am feel very exited because4 its my one and only favorite game.Me and my friends totally crazy for this game.Realism of Call Of Duty is a awesome game for the game fans

Oct 02, 12 at 1:56am
blackomega34

quote Horse
You didn't even mention that music plays in the background
Should have been number one on the list.
How could I forget... but at least the music helps something, an M82 to the leg not killing or maiming does not help anything.

Oct 01, 12 at 11:29am
Horse

quote blackomega34
I also find this game very unrealistic, I can write a few reasons withing multiplayer ONLY. I can only write so much.

.50 Cal bullet (from M82) does not even rip off a limb if it hits one
Stab someone's small toe, he dies.
Any bullet not being able to kill someone in 1 hit to the head.
A dragunov shot to the heart does not kill.
People can reload at the speed of light.
A sniper rifle bullet escapes the barrel 50 degrees to the left, or right, or anywhere.
Someone's wrist not breaking of firing a .44 Magnum 500 rounds a minute.
Someone can sprint for hours at a time.
Sides have a 'commentator'
People stealing their enemy's flags for victory.
People who throw axes into the air hoping to kill something.
Axes and knives killing someone when they hit his toe or finger.
People gold plating their guns for teh lulz.
People being able to reload two guns at a time.

I can go deeper, but I get bored.
You didn't even mention that music plays in the background

Should have been number one on the list.