markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 12 at 11:07pmSwampasaur

Bayonetta 2 is being published by Nintendo now (can't understand why people are mad at that).

Does that mean that Bayonetta has a chance to be in SSB?

DISCUSS!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 12 at 5:34pm
DedValve

quote Swampasaur
quote Ded Valve
Kamiya wants Bayonetta in Smash4. He said it over twitter.
Source? Because if that's true, that could change everything!

quote Ded Valve
Either way imagine a subspace emissary cutscene with Bayo interacting with Nintendo characters *faints*
We need some girl power!

Team Bayonetta up with ZSS.

It would be over the top sexuality.
He said it through his twitter account and I can't be bothered to search through those.

But it probably won't change a thing unless
A) He goes to Sakurai himself and personally asks for Bayonetta to be in
B) Sakurai agrees

Keiji Inafune wanted Megaman in Brawl, Grasshoppers wants Travis Touchdown, etc. etc. All the developers want them but they have to go personally to Sakurai and few ever do since Sakurai (and the devs themselves) are always extremely, extremely busy.

Sep 16, 12 at 12:47pm
Swampasaur

quote Ded Valve
Source? Because if that's true, that could change everything!

quote Ded Valve
Either way imagine a subspace emissary cutscene with Bayo interacting with Nintendo characters *faints*
We need some girl power!

Team Bayonetta up with ZSS.

It would be over the top sexuality.

Sep 15, 12 at 6:40pm
DedValve

It's whether or not Sakurai wants her in but I say that Bayonetta as awesome as she is isn't right for smash (she's much better suited for Sony All Stars) and the Wonderful 101 seem to fit in, of course Bayonetta is extremely popular and is now a nintendo exclusive including any sequels should Nintendo publish them so theres that.

Sep 15, 12 at 6:21pm
Gotenks

Yes, Bayonetta 2 was announced to be a Wii U exclusive. And this topic is discussing if she has a chance or not.

Sep 15, 12 at 6:14pm
GaTheZakk

Is Bayonetta going to be a Wii U game?

Does she have any chance of being put in Super Smash Bros 4 even though she's third party?

Sep 15, 12 at 6:00am
BlueLore

I've read,that even though the new Bayonetta game is published by nintendo,the rights still belong to sega,so she would be still a third party character.

Sep 15, 12 at 12:33am
Swampasaur

That pic is amazing!

So does anyone have any idea who owns to game now? I'm very confused.

Sep 14, 12 at 12:17pm
Quixotic

I don't know what the chances of her appearing are, but she would be an interesting choice. Need more females anyway. XD

Sep 14, 12 at 11:42am
GaTheZakk

I think it would cool to have Bayonetta in Super Smash Bros 4, I say who cares about whoever owns copyrights, just put her in.

Sep 14, 12 at 9:57am
Sonic Flash

I'm still laughing at how amazing this would be. XD A grind to the butthurt people and an awkward but suitable combatant!

I am in FULL support of this suggestion!

A stage from the start of the first game where platforms are crumbling and moving around with the moon in the background, with Fly Me to the Moon playing?
God damnit I want that so much now...

edit: Damnit I couldn't get my mind off of it...