Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » A Narga's Brainsteam » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 12 at 9:20pm

I generally use my tactical blade(still trying to upgrade it) to use lvl 2-3 charge slash its head as it turns(generally i cant quite explain my tactics e.e;), but for this tactic i generally catch up to it as it finishes pouncing and hit it as it turns to me. I cant really keep up with him and cant really hits tail. Can someone please give me a new tactic for its tail?

P.S i use rathalos armor(normal,lasted me this far dunno why i should change it.i just reached at hr9 atm)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 19, 12 at 1:21am
Zakuto

I've been fighting him long enough to know all his attacks, so predicting his moves isn't a problem.

Oct 03, 12 at 6:23am
Zartan13

I would go with dual swords as well, they do massive damage when demon dancing and are highly maneuverable as apposed to a great sword. They don't block so your gonna have to evade alot more but as long as you got your timing down you'll be okay. Also if you go after his tail be careful for his tail slam, the signs for it are pretty obvious but if he'd enraged there is almost no time to turn around and run away so I find it easier to dive under it. Same thing with his tail swipe.

Sep 24, 12 at 3:52am
Zakuto

Thx this will be useful as rathalos isnt hard to hunt

Sep 21, 12 at 11:02am
Hanners

Lol. I feel like everyone assumes I just LOVE dual swords. I've only used them 90 times in missions. I just collect all the good weapons. >_> So, I guess that makes me know which is which...

For Fire DS? I'd suggest going down the Punishment Blades route, Red Saber > Twin Flames >>>> Punishment Blades.
The other fire DS are pretty subpar in comparison, or just too difficult to bother getting.

Sep 21, 12 at 6:06am
Zakuto

quote Zakuto
So for DS do i just run around and slash the tail when i can? And any recommendations one what fire DS to make?
Need this Hanners.

Sep 16, 12 at 9:43pm
gn_x00

Emperor LaoShan if you don't need any slot
How to gun Narga
Just use Emperor/Supreme LaoShan and get autoreload, EAU or evade+ if you can't evade right. just need Fire S and Thunder S and maybe bring some Normal S for spare ammunition

Sep 16, 12 at 8:34pm
Zakuto

I CAN make a good HBG but im not sure if i should make supreme or emperor Lao shan cannon.
But just HOW do i gun narga, never done it cos he looks too fast to gun. So for DS do i just run around and slash the tail when i can? And any recommendations one what fire DS to make?
P.S-I have True Devil Slicer, but thats bout the only one i have thats good

Sep 16, 12 at 12:16am
gn_x00

Gun it.
break the tail then capture. you will mostly do it faster than using melee weapons

to be honest, I'm quite sure that your answer will be a "I don't have any good hbg" or "I can't use hbg to kill narga" or "I need advice to cut tail"

Sep 15, 12 at 12:07am
Hanners

I stand by my dual-sword suggestion. It's the most effective way I've farmed tails thus far. I just use the lance when I'm bored and want to spice things up.

Sep 14, 12 at 10:09pm
Zakuto

i dont use those, nor do i own a good one