Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Super Sluggers » Bowser Jr. in Wario Land » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 13 at 11:14pm
Lesley Pro_04

This one gave me a bit of trouble because I wound up compounding the deficit by giving up more runs on top of the 2-0 handicap to start the game on my first two attempts.

The third time around I held it at 2-0 with better pitching and defense, then in the last inning had one runner on with one run in, with Donkey Kong coming to the plate. The sweet spot connected like a KO Punch, as DK hit the Walk-Off 2-Run HR to win the game 3-2.

Baby Peach was my pitcher; I kept on mixing up my pitches and changing locations in the strike zone to keep the AI off balance.

Sep 13, 12 at 3:00pm
AlphaWolf

I just got this game and am having a hell of a time beating Bowser Jr. in Wario Land, mostly because for whatever retarded(sorry I hate using that word as insult but no other fits here) reason he starts with an automatic 2 points.

I have all of the captains and several but not all team player characters.
Any tips?

Those making fun of this game being too easy(I lurked a thread with a lot of it before making this one), well it's not for everyone, I am having an easy time with most of it but I am stuck now on this and I also had an ass of a time getting the buddy move to work to unlock baby DK.
So sue me.