Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Plum.D Hermitaur » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 10:55pmZakuto

Like usual, i want to know any special items for my bag, armor/weapons for it but most importantly it's weak spot and tactic for whatever is best for killing it.
What i do know is that its weak to ice and has tonnes of hp

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 13 at 8:42pm
Uncle_Sam

It got purple bubble at its mouth

Apr 24, 13 at 8:27pm
Zakuto

-Bump-
I know i shouldn't be digging this up again and sorry for double posting but how do i know when it's weak? Like does it rage more often or something?

Oct 25, 12 at 8:42pm
Zakuto

Just wondering, is GS even suitable for Plum.D hermitaur? or should i aim for fast weapons?

Oct 24, 12 at 1:02pm
Hanners

quote Zakuto
Well if i can find a GS with similar raw but with element, doesn't it do more damage? Is there a good ice GS out there? My best GS atm is tactical blade.
Yes. But generally you'll always find a GS with higher raw than raw+element. Elemental GS is fairly subpar in terms of damage by the end of the game. The only reason to ever use them is because:
  • They look cool.
  • To break a part on a monster that requires that element to be broken.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:20pm
Zakuto

Well if i can find a GS with similar raw but with element, doesn't it do more damage? Is there a good ice GS out there? My best GS atm is tactical blade.

Oct 23, 12 at 3:36am
MoNsTeR eateR unite

Try raw damage.

Oct 22, 12 at 4:28pm
Zakuto

If i want to try GS against it, which sword should i get? Should i aim for raw or elemental damage?

Oct 21, 12 at 2:38pm
Zakuto

Im doing Blango Destroyer path atm. and hammer's too slow to roll away after SP or to TP it.

Oct 20, 12 at 7:17pm
MoNsTeR eateR unite

If you can,try to create Icy Impact.It's an ice elemental hammer with an attack of 1196 and 240 ice or you can create Daora's Collosus which attack is lower than Icy impact but more ice element.

Oct 19, 12 at 1:11am
Zakuto

Please, HH for me is not a practical weapon in solo.