Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 7:11pmSigma

Well I finally got around to posting this.

This is just a thread where you guys can discuss the long-awaited direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts II. Any discussion regarding the games is allowed, but try to keep it on-topic and bring any off-topic discussion to the Off-Topic GD.

So to start off, do you guys want to see a return of the Heartless, or even though there are very slim chances, see Dream Eaters return? Discuss. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 03, 12 at 2:11am
Xaric

don't think you'd be able to pick unless everyone follows the same story, that's normally how games do it if you can freely pick who to play as,,
maybe they're reading this and taking hints
guess with it likely being a PS3 game there could be a lot of stuff in it with the extra storage that ps3 games have over Xbox, don't like waiting, want to know what happens,, argh

Nov 02, 12 at 10:04pm
Team Hydro Aura

That's something I'd like to see. Not different stories like in BBS, but just play through certain parts of the game with certain people. You'd probably end up being Sora the most, but I'd enjoy the variety of getting to play as everyone. x3 (Or, if they loved us, let us choose who we want to be at a certain point)

Oct 31, 12 at 4:26am
Xaric

would be fun to play as each keyblade user but I think KHIII will likely be a Sora game maybe after they'll let you play the story of the others. or you unlock the use of others after completing the story as Sora,
maybe each part of the game is played as a different person, that might be good

Oct 30, 12 at 6:53pm
Team Hydro Aura

Yeah. It'd be the best if we could play as each of the light holders.

...including King Mickey

Oct 30, 12 at 8:39am
Xaric

I think keyblade masters can enter the heart of people and worlds, but don't hold me to that,

think your right, Aqua gives a light to Kairi, Terra gives the keyblade power to Riku and ven's heart ends up with Sora, so that's probably how it will be done,, hopefully you get to play as all three,

Oct 30, 12 at 8:10am
Team Hydro Aura

Wasn't it only that one keyblade that could do that? Or am I missing something here...

It would make sense for Riku to save Terra, Kairi to save Aqua, and Sora to save Ven.

Oct 30, 12 at 1:45am
Xaric

you'd think with Riku being able to unlock the hearts of people he'd be able to enter Terra's heart and free it, or recuing Ven and Aqua then those two can wake up his light,, but being Kingdom hearts it'll probably involve Sora in some way,

Oct 29, 12 at 5:37pm
Team Hydro Aura

I want to know how the heck they'll get Terra back, since they need him, and he's basically stuck in Xehanort. I don't want them to just come up with some BS.... D:! It's just been bugging me >_<

Oct 10, 12 at 1:13am
Xaric

guess I'll just have to buy the HD collection and 3, hope the HD versions have the final mix cutscenes in them,

Oct 09, 12 at 4:37pm
Sigma

Xaric I'm preeeeetty sure that if anything it'll be released next year, as Square likes releasing one KH game per year. I would want it to be released this year too, but ohhh well. D: