Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 2:54pmharbin

This thread is mainly for you to introduce yourselves to the Neo community if you haven't already.

Hi my name is Harbin91, I've been around the FM community since FM07 (although I missed 08 out), before that it was mainly CM03/0, and FM13 will be my 6th game in the series I've played. Hope to see you around. Unless I have it bought for me for Christmas, I'll have the game preordered-order on Steam... unless I end up working at Amazon on a stupidly timed shift again.

Alright, next person. GO!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 13 at 12:59pm
Crowy

quote Schlinx
'Sup guys, not entirely sure if I should be in here as I'm formerly known as NCFC2010 but decided for a quick name change. I'll be here or there to offer my amazing and useful insights as usual.....
why are you not sure if you should be here ?

Sep 22, 13 at 12:34pm
Schlinx

'Sup guys, not entirely sure if I should be in here as I'm formerly known as NCFC2010 but decided for a quick name change. I'll be here or there to offer my amazing and useful insights as usual.....

Oct 28, 12 at 12:28pm
MrMatthewJ

Hi, I thought I would introduce myself. I have been following the FM forums for a while now and I thought it was about time I got involved. Hopefully I can help some people as well as receive help on here

I have been playing FM for ages now and I support Arsenal!

Thank you.

Oct 24, 12 at 10:41am
SLB

Hey i am SLB a huge Benfica fan and addicted to Football Manager since i can remember my life playing computer (when players were expected to move abroad at the end of the season in CM lol and shearer was a god for Rovers haha) and i found Neo in the end of 2008 and love it here

Oct 22, 12 at 1:38pm
DragonAndLance

I've been playing since 2009, been apart of neo for longer though.. Never really posted, although I hope to change that for this year!

Oct 19, 12 at 4:06pm
Olix

Holaaa

Not exactly new, but haven't been on the forums for a while!

Started playing FM in '06, and been hooked ever since. Massive Fulham fan..

..UP THE COTTAGERS!

Oct 18, 12 at 2:24am
dsidney89

Sid here been playing since champ manager 01/2 when Jari Litmanen would bang the goals in for me with liverpool, i have a tradition of managing liverpool as my first file , as a die hard fan its horrible not seeing them succesful, so what ever i can do on fm make it that much easier !! Waiting for the Beta to come out on friday , have the day off work all booked off waiting in anticipation to bring the mighty POOL back to the glory days of rush and dalgleish

YNWA

Oct 17, 12 at 3:32pm
kyleb1985

Hi all im Kyle as Neo wont allow me to change my name :/

I Have owned CM/FM since CM02 and have owned every edition since! Still remember getting Ronaldo (fat) on a free on that game or maybe CM3. I have been on Neo since 99/2000 as i recall wasting many technology classes on here! And also used to use the back of my maths book to talk tactics/transfers with 2 mates who were also hooked! Good days! Will hopefully be around and more active than last year on the forum :-)

Oct 12, 12 at 10:42am
BenjiHibs

Hi, i'm BenjiHibs, and i'm an alcoholic. Not been on the FM12 forum much although still played quite a few hours of the game. Hopefully be on the FM13 forum more though like the old days. Will most likely do what i did with FM12 and stick with Hibs the whole time, who irl are gonna be champions in 7 months time anyway.

Oct 10, 12 at 12:30pm
pthfcning

Some of you will know me, some won't. I've been a member on Neo since 2004, and I've been playing CM/FM since 1997 (Longer than some of you have been alive!).