Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Theatrhythm Final Fantasy » Should I get it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 3:40amgizliz42

I have played the demo and am wondering if I should buy the full version at retail.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 3:09pm
CAGarber

Just add this to the list of games I must have as a new 3DS owner, tried the Demo, freaking love it! As someone who has beaten every FF game up to 12 (except 11) it's a treat.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:37am
FoneBoneFan15

I love this game, but it was difficult to play because sometimes you have to hold down the Touch Screen.

Sep 30, 12 at 11:07pm
Shiris

I love this game (although I haven't had much time to play it these days), one of my favorite games in my lifetime!

Sep 18, 12 at 4:43pm
gizliz42

Thanks for the reply.

Sep 17, 12 at 10:55pm
Akira_EX

Yes. This is one of the best games this year, and if you are a Final Fantasy fan this game is perfect.

Sep 12, 12 at 3:40am
gizliz42

I have played the demo and am wondering if I should buy the full version at retail.