Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Neoseeker clan » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 3:30amthe_FAMAS_pro

First of all, Its_my_time24 i am very sorry for that 'incident'. I am prone to disconnecting and unable to enter city messages, so i'm really sorry.
Now, since Neoseeker is somewhat of a clan now, shouldn't we establish our trademark? you know, something that represents us. For example, the neoseeker clan can be known for wearing vangis sets and kicking ass with dragon weapons. Or we could revive the hell hunters by wearing their badass jackets. Or wear Yamato armor. What do you guys think? What should represent neoseeker?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 23, 12 at 7:31pm
WooperOnALedge

As of late august it became mine bc she left to college! So it is mine now

Sep 23, 12 at 2:04pm
Its_my_time24

quote WooperOnALedge
quote Its_my_time24
You just jelly that i can evade roars w/o evade AND have your dream set
sometimes i hate u

one of these days ill b able to get on, working on those grades.

Nice talis tho imt24, i dont think they beat my attack+6 00 on noel
yes, BUT NOEL IS YOUR SISTERS ACCOUNT, NOT YOURS ;D

Sep 23, 12 at 1:43pm
WooperOnALedge

quote Its_my_time24
sometimes i hate u

one of these days ill b able to get on, working on those grades.

Nice talis tho imt24, i dont think they beat my attack+6 00 on noel

Sep 23, 12 at 1:24pm
Its_my_time24

quote WooperOnALedge
Ya... But not all sets have earplugs, or evade +1/2 and not everyone can evade roars without it. (shush imt24, jus cuz u can sometimes do it doesn't mean it always works )

Personally I am going to make a specific set that will define me. It will b called ice punch (imt24 both knows bout the set I'm talking bout and has it...)
mutilator blade
full lagi+
bc my name is wooper and wooper defies the laws of physics ( can use the move ice punch without having an hands or arms) so I wanted to make a set that reflected it. I plan to make ones for ice beam and various other moves as well.

Anyways, I believe everyone would agree wit jus having neo b referenced in our profiles

OFFTOPIC: I was doing some pierce world eaters yesterday (my pierce set isnt special, just pierce s boost, CE+3 and pierce shot up) and i got a fair amount of tali's that are pretty good.

POTENTIEL +6 ATTACK +3 0
SHARPENER+7 PARA +10
POTENTIEL +6 COMBO RATE +10
POTENTIEL +5 EXPERT+3 0

So yea, i buncha adren talismans

Sep 22, 12 at 7:52pm
WooperOnALedge

Ya... But not all sets have earplugs, or evade +1/2 and not everyone can evade roars without it. (shush imt24, jus cuz u can sometimes do it doesn't mean it always works )

Personally I am going to make a specific set that will define me. It will b called ice punch (imt24 both knows bout the set I'm talking bout and has it...)
mutilator blade
full lagi+
bc my name is wooper and wooper defies the laws of physics ( can use the move ice punch without having an hands or arms) so I wanted to make a set that reflected it. I plan to make ones for ice beam and various other moves as well.

Anyways, I believe everyone would agree wit jus having neo b referenced in our profiles

Sep 21, 12 at 4:22am
RockofKuthian

Earplugs and flashbombs fix those.
But yea looking cool Is probs all we gotta do

Sep 20, 12 at 8:27pm
WooperOnALedge

Agreed... The roar and fireball leap... If u didn't dodge the roar or weren't 10 feet away from it, u r hit pretty much no matter wat...

On topic: people will know we r neo from our profiles. Personally I will make sets wit the shadow shades (when I get back on) bc they look cool. Looking cool always wins in my book

Sep 20, 12 at 6:38pm
Phlogiston

Don't forget air camping. I hate air camping.
I'm also convinced the designers gave him some trap-avoidance programming. It's ridiculous sometimes.

Sep 20, 12 at 4:55pm
RockofKuthian

So off topic but I can't help but agree. Spin fireball. Almost completely undodgable. That's the one move that gets me

Sep 20, 12 at 4:43pm
WooperOnALedge

rathalos jus pisses u off... jus bc it can...