Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken Tag Tournament 2 » So, who has this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 9:37pmKokoro

I pre-ordered my copy, but it has yet to arrive here. I really can't wait. So, who has gotten this game already? Maybe post some first impressions too.

This forum has been dead, but I hope to see some posters here now that the game is out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 17, 13 at 12:55am
Matthew0404

If you ever want to see what pieces of shit we have become as a species and as disrespectful social creatures with no honor ...no morals...no talent....no idea how the world works or what it means to play a game online with integrity look no further...they all play this game online and actually believe by never letting you get up they're skilled at the wonderful game tekken ... I can assure the douches out there...if you're a douche when you play a game online...you're a douche in reality...and there are a lot of douches who play tekken online ..wow!!

Dec 03, 13 at 1:41am
Sunshine Dream

I do I do I dooooo~ But Jesus H. Christ, Jun is just ridiculous. Even on the easiest difficulty, make one single mistake and she friggin' curbstomps your arse. And Unknown is even WORSE. Fighting her turns into one big game of keep-away (not sure how else to describe it lol, it's basically use a move that pushes her away from you, wait for her to charge you then use the move again, rinse and repeat until she goes down. Sounds easy but it's not, I assure you).

Apr 13, 13 at 6:38pm
AgatioGanon

Its pretty much the same as PS3, Kokoro.

Like I said the DLC from PS3 and X Box versions are in the game, which for me was a plus since my PS3 doesn't connect to PSN.

I do admit, though some of the Nintendo costumes can be cool, like Ganon Jin, or the Ancient Ogre Ganon, they even gave him Ganon's beard, or Ogre Bowser who's like a Giga Bowser/Ganon fusion, but some of them look absolutly rediculous, like Heihachi dressed as Mario.

Yeah its not worth buying just for the Nintendo costumes, or the special modes like Mushroom battle, especially if you already have the DLC characters on the PS3 version, I didn't so them being included was good for me.

Apr 04, 13 at 3:27am
Kokoro

I don't own a Wii U, but when I do get one, I'll at least rent the Wii U version for the extra features included in it. I can't see myself buying it though, since I already own the PS3 version and I'm not a person who normally buys more than one version of a game.

Apr 01, 13 at 11:04pm
AgatioGanon

I finally made my return to Tekken, and what a return it was.

I just done playing the Wii U version for the first time, its pretty much the same thing as the other 2 versions.

I really like the Ganondorf outfit, I like playng as Devil Jin and making him Ganon Jin.

I also like Ogre Bowser.

I thought it generous of Nintendo to include all the DLC characters too, that was sweet.

Apr 01, 13 at 5:22am
Kokoro

You know, I actually haven't played Tekken 6 at all since this came out. With that said though, I'll be playing Tekken 6 more someday.

Mar 31, 13 at 1:46pm
AgatioGanon

I haven't play this game in like almost a year, I only played it like 3 times ever.

I seem to aways play Tekken 6 instead.I think I'm reseting my Tekken ranks, I'm tired of the Ais being so hard to beat.

I know one thing, I aways run away from battle whenever I don't like who I'm facing.

Jan 01, 13 at 2:59am
Kokoro

I should probably get another True Tekken God soon myself.

Dec 31, 12 at 10:16am
StereoSushiNL

Played it a few days ago but I'm too rusty/too lazy to pick it up again..
Thank you Far Cry 3...

Dec 31, 12 at 3:26am
Kokoro

Nice to see another Lili fan here. Anyway, I did play this again not too ago and should be again soon.