Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Giga Bowser » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 8:10amGaTheZakk

What are they going to do with Giga Bowser?

I always though he was a awesome character when he was first introduced in Melee and it was real treat when we finally got to play as him in Brawl even though he was just Bowser's final smash.

Actually I always thought he should of been a unlockable character in Melee and if Bowser had a different final smash then in Brawl too.

Sure to make Giga Bowser a full playable character, they would have to shrink him and of course he would be banned from all tournaments, but what I'm getting at is Giga Bowser is a Super Smash Bros original or in other words, he was created within Super Smash Bros as his own character much like Tabuu was.

Please don't cut Giga Bowser, he's the coolest Bowser I've ever seen and I don't really like Bowsers.

I think they should give Bowser a final smash based of something from the Mario games and they should downsize Giga Bowser and make him a unlockable playable character.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 4:31pm
Swampasaur

Gak, I do not mean to rat on your opinions, and for the most part I enjoy them, but when you frequently say stuff like this....

quote GaTheZakk
Too bad, the smash ball is getting replaced.
that is baseless and not true, it gets annoying. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Oct 07, 12 at 4:05pm
AgatioGanon

That's weird word, why not just say I'm antagonizing?

Anyway I'm not trying to antagonize anyone here, I have opinions too and by the way yes Gotenks is entitled his too.

I may not agree with some of his Giga Bowser opinions in this thread, but I do RESPECT him and his opinions.

Swampasaur, it's not nice to point fingers and say stuff that isn't true.

Thanks for the definition Regal Bryant.

I don't really use the smash ball that much anymore ( I did like when Brawl first came out )

So I don't really remember too much about them except who had what move, other than that all I remember is getting tired of using the smash ball and ever since it has been one of the items switched off for like 2 years going on 3.

Although I do remember the Giga Bowser final smash being awesome, if's it's in the game then that's all that should matter right?

All of us will have some sort of different opinion about how certain things in super smash bros 4 work, that's why we have threads right, to discuss the issues.

Anyway about Bowser there are some changes that could be made

What about a new [B] move, my opinion is the body slam is kind of lame and uniconic, he never used that in any Mario games.

Earlier in this thread someone said something about the rollout move he uses in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Inside Story, that's better than body slam.

I like the Bowser Punch idea, but then again maybe not because his [A] kind of looks like the Bowser Punch.

Could he use a Chain Chomp?

He could swing it around and throw it enemies.

It would also be cool to see Giga Bowser use some of these moves.

Oct 07, 12 at 11:15am
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
Swampasaur, what do you mean by "trolling?"

Are you saying I look like a troll?

Because I certainly don't know what you mean by that.
[link name=]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling[/link]

Oct 07, 12 at 10:27am
AgatioGanon

Swampasaur, what do you mean by "trolling?"

Are you saying I look like a troll?

Because I certainly don't know what you mean by that.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:45pm
Swampasaur

I'm starting to think Gak is trolling with you Gotenks.

Bowser's final smash was one of the few FS in the game that I do not believe needs balancing at all. The duration is perfect. I don't think we need to change anything about it.

Oct 06, 12 at 6:38pm
Gotenks

Like to provide a link that says the Smash Ball is getting replaced? Because I have yet to see any news about the Smash Ball being released.

Oct 06, 12 at 6:18pm
AgatioGanon

Too bad, the smash ball is getting replaced.

If Bowser doesn't have Giga Bowser his final smash, then the only point for him would be to kick his butt because regular Bowser is nothing without being able to become Giga Bowser.

Oct 06, 12 at 5:43pm
Gotenks

quote GaTheZakk
Gotenks, what do you mean by "he will not be a playable character?"

Are you saying not have Giga Bowser as a final smash at all?

That would suck
*facepalm*

It's not even worth responding to you. This whole thing just starts over every few pages with you.

quote Quixotic
I'm satisfied with the current way of getting the Smash Ball. It's fun to see everyone fight to get the Smash Ball. A Final Smash Meter seems cheap imo.
Agreed. A Final Smash Meter just doesn't sound right at all. The way that Sakurai made it in Brawl is good enough as it is. It's always fun to see people scramble to get the Smash Ball first.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:18pm
Quixotic

I'm satisfied with the current way of getting the Smash Ball. It's fun to see everyone fight to get the Smash Ball. A Final Smash Meter seems cheap imo.

Oct 06, 12 at 10:56am
AgatioGanon

It would of been cool to see Giga Iggy Koopa, just saying.

Yeah then again I don't think I would want to see Ganondorf turn into a different colored Ganon nor would I want to see Ridley turn into a different colored Meta Ridley.

Bowser turning into a different colored Giga Bowser would be no different and seeing him reguler Bowser sized would be kind of weird come to think of it, ok I get it Giga Bowser just being the final smash is perfect.

Gotenks, what do you mean by "he will not be a playable character?"

Are you saying not have Giga Bowser as a final smash at all?

That would suck

What could they replace Bowser's [B] body slam move with?

Could they change the final smash mechanic so we don't have to get a smash ball item, but instead the final smashes build up within the character as the battle progresses, then when the "final smash meter" fills up then you could release Giga Bowser or whatever final smash your character uses?

I personally think they should because I'm sick of the stupid smash ball flying all over the place and you have to chase after it and another stupid thing about it is it seems to home in on cpu players, which is really annoying.