Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception » General Discussion IX - Well, well, well- » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 7:56amVollando

go go go.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 13, 14 at 2:25am
haalyle

Last month I played UC3 and I had the time of my life. Sadly, it wasn't with Neoseekers.

May 21, 14 at 1:13pm
Agent Mo

quote Gamer Boy
Agent Mo I know right, it's really for engineering as well so I really wanna go there if possible!

Dayumn, you finish early! Iran?! have fun with that, my friend. how long are you going for?
Actually 27th May is quite late for uni haha, last year i was finished on the 17th

Think i'm in Iran for 10 days. It'll be an experience at the very least

May 21, 14 at 11:43am
Gamer Boy

Agent Mo I know right, it's really for engineering as well so I really wanna go there if possible!

Dayumn, you finish early! Iran?! have fun with that, my friend. how long are you going for?

May 21, 14 at 10:20am
Agent Mo

quote Gamer Boy
Haha, Aston is decent. Although if I do well enough I'm going to apply through adjustment to Uni of B'ham, it's way better.

Cheeers, how's uni going? You're doing theoretical physics at UCL right?
Ah man, Birmingham Uni is beautiful, went there on an open day, i'd imagine it would be such a good place to live/study.

Yeah that's right. Uni's great, just got 2 exams left (will be done in a week!). Then i'm off to Iran on the 2nd of June which i'm really really looking forward to....NOT. It's gonna be some blegh religious thing the whole time and blaaargh really don't wanna go. What makes it worse is i might miss a bunch of E3 because of the flight back

EDIT: And i'll probably miss various end of year parties, all of which i was totally planning on attending

May 21, 14 at 10:12am
Gamer Boy

quote Agent Mo
quote Gamer Boy
Ha, tell me about it. They're good, had my first two exams today and monday. Went quite well! I'm doing Mech Engineering at Aston Uni if all goes to plan, yo.
Nice, nice. My friend goes there, think he does Finance or some shit like that though

Well good luck for the rest of your exams
Haha, Aston is decent. Although if I do well enough I'm going to apply through adjustment to Uni of B'ham, it's way better.

Cheeers, how's uni going? You're doing theoretical physics at UCL right?

May 21, 14 at 10:09am
Agent Mo

quote Gamer Boy
Ha, tell me about it. They're good, had my first two exams today and monday. Went quite well! I'm doing Mech Engineering at Aston Uni if all goes to plan, yo.
Nice, nice. My friend goes there, think he does Finance or some shit like that though

Well good luck for the rest of your exams

May 21, 14 at 10:08am
Gamer Boy

quote Agent Mo
quote Gamer Boy
Agent Mo me too, you with Virgin Media? I've been checking my speeds and I've only been getting 75mb/s
Lol first world problems.

Yeah Virgin Media, currently i'm at my flat with shitty 14mb/s Tesco broadband, but in the summer i'll be pimpin'.

EDIT: Gamer Boy how are your A Levels going? What uni's did you choose?

May 21, 14 at 10:01am
Agent Mo

quote Gamer Boy
Agent Mo me too, you with Virgin Media? I've been checking my speeds and I've only been getting 75mb/s
Lol first world problems.

Yeah Virgin Media, currently i'm at my flat with shitty 14mb/s Tesco broadband, but in the summer i'll be pimpin'.

EDIT: Gamer Boy how are your A Levels going? What uni's did you choose?

May 21, 14 at 9:57am
Gamer Boy

May 21, 14 at 9:55am
Agent Mo

quote Kastor

Indeed. What are your gaming possibilities time-wise now that you've moved out? I still stay up a bit but I'm not willing to wreck my sleep schedule too much
Lol, shows how long it's been.

The academic year at uni is finishing so i'm moving back home to my parents on the 15th of June, and won't get much game time between now and then (busy busy). I'll also be getting a PS4 around that time, but none of that should be any issues because i have 4 months of summer! I'll probably have a set up with my PS4 in the living room and my PS3 upstairs (oh, also 100MB internet mother *bleep*er!), so really i should be very flexible with when i can come on Uncharted because not only will i have a lot of time, the PS3 will actually be in my room.