Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception » General Discussion IX - Well, well, well- » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 7:56amVollando

go go go.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 12, 14 at 9:00am
Artirtico

Eeek, haven't been on here since Christmas I've been having some fun with Kingdom Hearts since then - it's good, though admittedly I've not gotten completely hooked on it, but I've enjoyed it all the same. Also Ico, which when I've made progress with, I've really enjoyed it, with the puzzling element shining through. However, the complete lack of any guidance has caused me grief - after getting stuck for over a week, I eventually discovered that you can interact with these explosive thingies which I thought were purely for decorational purposes... though now I'm stuck again, likely due to something of a similar nature. Just having something to tell me that such things existed in the game would've been lovely

But anyway, I've not been on the PS3 for a couple of weeks (aside from using it as a DVD player), as I've gotten completely hooked on Game Of Thrones, both the books and the TV series; soooooo good Very much my kind of thing (besides the large quantities of lady-parts), historic warfare, fantasy, strong character development, a storyline complicated enough to nerd all over; love it! I can't watch the show on TV due to it being on some Sky channel we don't have, but the DVD of season 3 is out next week, and I have all the books, so it shall keep me going for a while yet
Jay Bell's Something Like Spring was the one thing that made me put aside Game of Thrones - reading that took absolute precedence over pretty much everything, and was so good that I finished it at 5am, after having read it almost solidly, starting about 10 hours earlier

Oh and Within Temptation's Hydra is brilliant; lots of great stuff on there to have a listen to - there's one track featuring a rapper that I don't like much, but that aside, have been very much enjoying everything on there, and can't wait to go see them in April!

So that's been me for the last month and a half... Hiya! Hope you're all well

Feb 08, 14 at 2:13am
Vollando

Yeah it's like 50% writing code, and then the rest of the course covers things like animation, modeling and game theory.

lol wtf? That's *bleep*ed up. Granted I've only seen a couple but they've been alright, this was the last one I saw;

clearly a better indicator of the potential banter nekonominations can have, rather than drinking your own pubes.

Feb 07, 14 at 4:34pm
Gamer Boy

Vollando what's games programming like? Is that literally writing code or...?

I know but still, it is quite moronic.

I just saw one where a guy put the following into a glass; milk, raw eggs, soap, dog food, cat food, urine, his own *bleep*ing pubes, copious amounts of vodka and his own vomit after he unsurprisingly spewed into his cup while drinking the monstrosity.

EDIT: I felt ill watching it.

Feb 07, 14 at 3:34pm
Vollando

Ah okay, I'm doing Games Programming so most courses are pretty much the same and so the variables are more about accommodation and area, I'm gonna look around Portsmouth in April then make my mind up; I've already been to Lincoln and Essex and they were pretty much the same tbh. Essex probably had better facilities but Lincoln is right on top of a train station which is handy.

Gamer Boy aha I know what you're talking about, idk I think that shit is funny, and unlike other drinking games there's not the pressure to comply. Those two deaths were because they were both idiots.

Feb 07, 14 at 2:19pm
Gamer Boy

Vollando Doing Mechanical Engineering, received all 5 offers so I'm spoilt for choice :/ Got some open days coming up so I'll decide after.

Except TLoU DLC, there's nothing that interests me...maybe Hearthstone but that's only because it's free

Also, have any of you seen all this neck nomination bullshit on facebook? Two people have died already because of it.

Feb 07, 14 at 11:32am
Vollando

Uni, I've got offers from Essex, Lincoln and Portsmouth, but I have no idea which one to go for. what're you plans?

I've ordered Rayman Legends, which hopefully will hook me back in for a bit, on top of the TLOU DLC and Metro (if i enjoy it). But yeah, it's probably because most my friends have either stopped playing or moved onto PS4, and I don't have £400 to catch up.

Feb 07, 14 at 7:29am
Gamer Boy

quote Vollando
Gamer Boy shit man that sucks, I only have 3 or 4; most of my subjects are coursework based. Good luck aye?

...heck I haven't played PS3 in like a week, because I've been playing Hearthstone. It's kinda annoying actually, I miss playing PS3 but I don't feel any compulsion to. I want to say it's because of work, but even when I have free time I end up spending it on tumblr or watching films rather than playing games.
Thanks man. I do Maths and Sciences so :/.

And tell me about it, when I do get some free time I'm usually on reddit, catching up with TV shows or just generally relaxing/exercising. I just don't find PS3 fun any more, quite sad really. I can't remember the last time I was really into a game. Probably the Last of Us...hopefully the DLC will bring me back!

What are your plans for next year dude?

Feb 06, 14 at 3:07pm
Vollando

Gamer Boy shit man that sucks, I only have 3 or 4; most of my subjects are coursework based. Good luck aye?

tbf I thought Hearthstone looked brutally shit at first but I've been getting pretty hooked into it. I downloaded Metro and Bioshock Infinite on the PS3 but I haven't even touched them, heck I haven't played PS3 in like a week, because I've been playing Hearthstone. It's kinda annoying actually, I miss playing PS3 but I don't feel any compulsion to. I want to say it's because of work, but even when I have free time I end up spending it on tumblr or watching films rather than playing games.

Feb 06, 14 at 2:23pm
Gamer Boy

quote Agent Mo
What the hell i come back after about a month and this place hasn't been posted in?

How have you guys been?

EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD HEARTHSTONE IT'S FREE IT'S IN BETA AND IT'S *bleep*ING AMAZING.
Eh, I'm not really into TCGs that much. Except Yugioh of course . Is it as good as everyone says it is?

And I've been good. Had so much work due to this being the last year of A levels and I have like 10 exams this summer...

Feb 06, 14 at 3:01am
Agent Mo

What the hell i come back after about a month and this place hasn't been posted in?

How have you guys been?

EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD HEARTHSTONE IT'S FREE IT'S IN BETA AND IT'S *bleep*ING AMAZING.