Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » for girls: is aruorn, tidus, or wakka better. / For guys:is lulu,yuna, or rikku better. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 7:37amNuKe77

READ TITLE!!!!!!
so, does any one have a favorite?

mine is rikku

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 23, 12 at 1:43pm
Tweed4all

Lulu and Jecht ftw.

Sep 17, 12 at 4:52am
pokemon speedy

Wakka in my current playthrough has been my most consistent character but auron is my prefered choice, dark and broody but has a sense of humor so hell yeah to him. Lulu is my female choice because I've a soft spot for any game's black mage (Kyte and Vivi Included)

Sep 13, 12 at 4:33am
Jeremy

quote Luminescence
quote Jeremy

Luminescence, your thoughts?

I'd bang Auron all night for free.

I like Yuna because she's calm and all goody-goody. Plus her outfit is pretty awesome. And about her VA, she's pretty good imo, besides that horrible, awkward laugh scene.

Did I mention I'd bang Auron?

I think Auron kinda looks like a mix between George Clooney, Sean Connery and Vincent from FFVII. So yeah, I agree.

Sep 13, 12 at 4:20am
Luminescence

quote Jeremy

I'd bang Auron all night for free.

I like Yuna because she's calm and all goody-goody. Plus her outfit is pretty awesome. And about her VA, she's pretty good imo, besides that horrible, awkward laugh scene.

Did I mention I'd bang Auron?

Sep 13, 12 at 3:38am
CharleyFeyvolta

I'd pick Tidus and before anyone gets going on about how he's an annoying character I really don't see him that way. I like his character a lot but not just for his role in the story but for the role he and Yuna played in my own life for many years.

Sep 13, 12 at 2:21am
Jeremy

quote zajazd
quote Jeremy
Lulu does have two very mentionable features though, and in the sequel she /spoiler alert/ gets a hot milf thing going for her

Orly? How do I switch off random encounters in this game and turn god mode on? I can't be bothered playing the sequel but now I'm intrigued lol
The sequel is kinda meh, but it's worth it. It actually has the strongest gameplay of almost any Final Fantasy game made, imo. That ATB is godly.

Sep 13, 12 at 2:18am
zajazd

quote Jeremy
Lulu does have two very mentionable features though, and in the sequel she /spoiler alert/ gets a hot milf thing going for her

Orly? How do I switch off random encounters in this game and turn god mode on? I can't be bothered playing the sequel but now I'm intrigued lol

Sep 12, 12 at 7:54pm
Jeremy

Rikku is my favorite. She's totally got the voice of Tara Strong, which I find incredibly hot. Lulu does have two very mentionable features though, and in the sequel she /spoiler alert/ gets a hot milf thing going for her, as well as Rikku messing up her hair, so in X, it'd be Rikku, in X-2, it'd be Lulu.

Since I'm cool and can be ambivalent, I will say that I'd go for Auron if I got to choose. Wakka was a little bigoted for a long time in-game, and Tidus has a weird voice. Also, Auron is older, and imo, in dudes that is a plus.

Not gay at all by the way.

Sep 11, 12 at 7:17pm
JHF

Rikku, definitively.

Sep 11, 12 at 7:37am
NuKe77

READ TITLE!!!!!!
so, does any one have a favorite?

mine is rikku