Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 12 at 5:02amXtremeBladesta

For free. Because I'm cool.

Also, Achievement Get - 2 in a row.

Also also, yes, I am a bit of an HT whore. But I just love making them lol

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 13, 12 at 1:47pm
Nightmarish

Wakaman - Talking of the Walking Dead, I did something very very bad. I started watching it halfway through season 3. What have I done!?

I need to finish season 2 of Game of Thrones, come to think of it. I heard they are filming season 3 right now so I wanna be ready. And before you say it I did read the books before the TV show, I don't know why some people have a problem with watching the TV show before reading the books, but yeah.

EDIT: New Tavern, gentlemen.

Dec 13, 12 at 10:55am
A Wind Powered Moose

Live in Ohio. Just finished my last final yesterday. My roommates were all sick two weeks ago, I just finally caught it.

Dec 13, 12 at 10:42am
WakeCraterWind

quote A Wind Powered Moose
I've just had finals week. Finals week that happened while I was sick.
Nothing worse than catching up on a semester's worth of work in one day while feeling like the front of your skull's been filled with cotton swaps-- amiright? You don't live in the mid-west do you? 'Cuz I know exactly that feeling. It feels like the eleventh plague out here in indiana. My entire floor is dying, and we're just getting finished with finals now.

Dec 13, 12 at 10:35am
Wakaman

Because I stopped posting here, sorry.

I just sorta couldn't be *bleep*ed at the time. Catching up on some shows and shit like The Walking Dead(finally reached season 3).

And I just wasn't feeling like posting tbh.

Hi guys.

Dec 13, 12 at 10:14am
King of Ice

A Wind Powered Moose, you were too sick to concentrate on them tests? I know your pain.

quote Arcliff
Yeah, it was referring to him. Because he's been pretty much *bleep*ed since last week.
It hasn't been a week yet!

Dec 13, 12 at 8:02am
A Wind Powered Moose

I've just had finals week. Finals week that happened while I was sick.

It was a bummer, to say the least.

Dec 13, 12 at 6:32am
Arcliff

Yeah, it was referring to him. Because he's been pretty much *bleep*ed since last week. Go to his house but play some other game, like Dark Souls CoD Black Ops II and go multiplayer, that's always fun. And you get to check out his hawt older sis too. \D

Dec 13, 12 at 5:47am
Nightmarish

Arcliff - Not sure if it was by coincidence that you said a 'cranky frost' when the last post before mine was King of Ice... But still, how are you and anyone else lurking out there? My friend wants me to go to his house to play the new Skyrim DLC but I promised myself I would wait until the PC release, but in the meantime, he has a hot older sister, but I'm not sure a few combined sections of 5 minute eye-candy would make up for the plot spoilers and sense of mystery that I love when I get a new game/DLC. Dilemma.

Dec 12, 12 at 11:55pm
Arcliff

quote N1ghtmare
No posts in nearly a week in here? Damn. What went wrong?
A certain cranky frost king killed the thread?

Dec 12, 12 at 5:52pm
Nightmarish

No posts in nearly a week in here? Damn. What went wrong?