Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » How much do you love Koopa Troopa? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 10, 12 at 6:52pmFoneBoneFan15

How much do you like Koopa Troopa? List of how much you like him. I like him! I like him! <3 <3

Most interesting fact is that he has the highest mini-turbo boost!

Note: This thread is courtesy of: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36648/t1336657-how-much-you-hate-funky-kong/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 10, 12 at 1:19pm
John234MKWii

When I first played, I used to hate him but now, I'm starting to like him now. Yoshi is better than all the characters.

<3:

Nov 09, 12 at 9:52pm
AgatioGanon

Koopa Troopa is better than Yoshi.

Sep 22, 12 at 11:35pm
John234MKWii

There's no choice on the method if you want to unlock Rosalina except getting 1 star ranking or more in the Wii Mirror Cups or getting Super Mario Galaxy and playing 50 races. I recommend the first one.

Sep 22, 12 at 5:43am
CF Master

Well I haven't even unlocked mirror yet and I don't have a super Mario galaxy save do maybe ghost races?

Sep 14, 12 at 3:09pm
John234MKWii

Well, you have to get 1 star ranking or more in the Wii Mirror Cups, so I find it really hard.

Sep 14, 12 at 1:54pm
CF Master

quote John234MKWii

I haven't unlocked Rosalina yet, so I'm using Mii to try to do that.
I just unlocked that for some reason.

John234Mkwii

This is your sig

I can't believe me and CF Master are the only ones posting in the MKWii forum, yet it's the 4th most active forum in the whole of neo

Sep 13, 12 at 10:52pm
John234MKWii

quote CF Master
I always used Koopa Troopa until I unlocked Rosalina, so it still shows Koopa Troopa is my favorite character

I haven't unlocked Rosalina yet, so I'm using Mii to try to do that.

CF Master: It's the 4th most active Wii forum in the neoforums, not the 4th most active forum out there.

And how do you get a smiley in your sig?

Sep 13, 12 at 5:01pm
CF Master

I always used Koopa Troopa until I unlocked Rosalina, so it still shows Koopa Troopa is my favorite character

Sep 10, 12 at 10:46pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, I mostly used him when I started off, but on Wi-Fi, people pushing me off courses especially Rainbow Road was getting annoying.

Sep 10, 12 at 6:52pm
FoneBoneFan15

How much do you like Koopa Troopa? List of how much you like him. I like him! I like him! <3 <3

Most interesting fact is that he has the highest mini-turbo boost!

Note: This thread is courtesy of: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36648/t1336657-how-much-you-hate-funky-kong/