Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Which to buy black2/white2? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 10, 12 at 5:06pmaction1298

If you have pokemon white does it make sense to by white 2? Same goes for black/black 2. Or does it even make a difference?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 13 at 8:36pm
soymilk

I like to buy the whole set that's why I'm gonna get both X & Y when they come out October 2013.

Oct 02, 12 at 3:57pm
thundermaniac

Education giz me smartz. I might get both. Probably get Black 2, though. I can wait for White 2 cause dat Christmas is only a couple months away.

Sep 30, 12 at 8:32pm
E4CE

The thing is.......I would get either one for the purpose to prepare for when Nintendo brings out the next pokemon generation (3DS) to transfer...if even possible!!! Nintendo wants a fresh new story for the 3ds but stil had to complete the story of B and W. Hence DS release. It may be wise to NOT trade over pokemon from "Dream Radar" unil the 3DS release....

Sep 27, 12 at 3:41pm
Phi

It isn't?

Sep 26, 12 at 10:26pm
Advait

Um, I have a question, is White 2 coming out on Nintendo E-Shop?

Sep 26, 12 at 5:08am
Gotenks

I don't even think any of my friends are getting this game but I usually always get the less popular version so for once I'm going with Black 2.

Sep 25, 12 at 11:21pm
Midnight

I know I'm going to get Black 2 since my friend is going to get White 2. ^^ Our last mistake was buying the same version as each other. |:

Sep 25, 12 at 6:40am
action1298

quote Phi
    Full time education means I can not get a job and have more important things to spend what little money I have than identical games. I think that even if I had a job, I wouldn't get the two copies.

dat education amirite? I'll probably have to wait a while to get a copy. make sure i got the moneyz

Sep 23, 12 at 7:04pm
empoleonfan

I will get Black 2

Sep 21, 12 at 6:12pm
moron88

i probably will get both in November. i bought the first 2 on release day, so it makes sense to get both for me. i played black first, then i played white a couple months later when i got my action replay. if you cant afford both, Christmas is only 3 months away. and getting both isnt too expensive, it only costs $10 more than a new ps3/xbox 360 game.