Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Cooling Fan Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 10, 12 at 5:00pmleochan

Noctua's 120mm NF-F12 PWM cooling fan is designed for CPU heatsinks and radiator, and incorporates eleven stator guide vanes as well as a specially conceived seven blade impeller. Basically this means the fan can better direct and focus airflow onto heatsinks and radiators for increased performance, without the extra noise thanks to its SSO-bearing and new, custom designed automatic fan control support. As you can see, the NF-F12 PWM comes packed with a lot of new technology, so we check to see how it all adds up in our latest review.

Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Cooling Fan Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 11, 12 at 6:03pm
Senship

quote harbin91
It'd be more interested to how they compare to the fans that got shipped on my NH-D14
I swapped out the fans from my NH-D14 with 2 NF-F12s and I got a 6 degrees C decrease in temps on my CPU.

Sep 11, 12 at 12:38pm
harbin

It'd be more interested to how they compare to the fans that got shipped on my NH-D14

Sep 11, 12 at 12:31pm
hiigaran

it would be interesting to see how well they perform on the CPU heatsink as well, considering the whole static vs non static performance thing.

Sep 10, 12 at 10:25pm
Cryonicstate

Sorry about that I thought I had stated in the review, that they were placed in the front of the case as intake fans.

Sep 10, 12 at 7:48pm
hiigaran

im a little confused as to how the testing was done here...where was the fan placed? on the heatsink? on the case intake?

Sep 10, 12 at 5:00pm
leochan

Noctua's 120mm NF-F12 PWM cooling fan is designed for CPU heatsinks and radiator, and incorporates eleven stator guide vanes as well as a specially conceived seven blade impeller. Basically this means the fan can better direct and focus airflow onto heatsinks and radiators for increased performance, without the extra noise thanks to its SSO-bearing and new, custom designed automatic fan control support. As you can see, the NF-F12 PWM comes packed with a lot of new technology, so we check to see how it all adds up in our latest review.