Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » notice the odd » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 09, 12 at 2:34amΛпопумоцς

have you ever wondered about other games reflecting off of other games in Kid Icarus:Uprising lets try to notice the odd things in the game.

how old is pit now? since magnus is about 28 or so years old, and pit looks like a teenager though an agel with no parents to watch over him there is still Paletena. about 25 in half yrs old I think...

Have you ever notice that out all the blades only one is a sword samurai sword?

and the hewdra heads they look like a 3 headed Leviathan , dont forget about twinbellows he looks like serverus the 3 headed hell hound.

also theres always a black abyss door everytime you face a boss battle. the thanotos staff ch shots looks like green goblin's goblin bombs when he throws them at spiderman. and one more thing Arlon the Serene is barely related to nature from viridi.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 9:21pm
Angel of the Shadows

Her name is PHOSPHORA, which is made by the game. PHOSPHORUS on the other hand is an element, this is a mineral that is very common, and is beneficial to your body.

Nov 05, 12 at 3:38pm
Λпопумоцς

The Word Phosphorus Bow/ Girl Came From The Periodic Table. The Symbol For It Is P

Sep 29, 12 at 5:15pm
GS

everytime I See People Type in The Words KI:U I automatically Think of the Term/show Redakai Conquer The KIU Everytime My Friends Type that in The 3ds message box in friends[orange icon thats smiling at You]

Sep 26, 12 at 8:28am
Advait

WTF OMFG OMG FTW HS MFH
Guess what? If you REALLY wanna become good at the game, don't look at cheats... They are Immoral(Connection with da clan! Oh YEA!) and only used by pathetic excuses for players. If you truly like the game, ignore cheats. A LOT of people on this site are good without using cheats nor taking advantage of lag... Become one of'em. Only then will you NOT need cheats.

Sep 25, 12 at 8:31pm
Σуςтеяıоп

WTF OMFG OMG FTW HS MFH The guy in nintendo Eshop kid icarus uprising video never used hearts while he played a freaken chapter, is that a cheat or a game developer!? If a cheat do you have to complete treasure hunt, all idols, both 100,000,000 hearts into Paletena/Veridi offer, 100,000,000 kills in multiplayer, all music, all powers, boss mode on all easy, normal, hard, difficulties. Loike How the hell do you not put hearts into the cauldron in the Freaken Video I saw on Nintendo Eshop?!?!?!?!?!

Sep 14, 12 at 8:36am
Epsalon X

They do...but I doubt there was meant to be any connection. There isn't a FF reference in the game at all. Probably a design similarity.

Sep 12, 12 at 2:03pm
gizliz42

All of the blades resemble the gun blade wielded by the final fantasy character leon.

Sep 12, 12 at 4:00am
Epsalon X

I never knew either, but I played a RPG once with those three items in it. They were really powerful equipment, but they weren't referred to as Sacred Treasures.

On the note of Eggplant Wizard, its also interesting that he ended up as a main character in Captain N: The Game Master.

Sep 11, 12 at 3:32pm
Team Hydro Aura

I knew that the Eggplant Wizard was in the first game, but it just seems like really random food items... Eggplants and Tempuras...

That's really interesting, never knew that with the Sacred Treasures.
kind of reminds me of the triforce

Sep 11, 12 at 5:54am
Advait

quote GodSpeed
hey dont forget about piplups aqua jet its the charge shots that are fired from the poseidon cannon is that close enough?
Well, the developer of the two games are the same...