Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 09, 12 at 1:36amCaelin G

So I know there ar 10 places to find pages. Some always there some not...but sometimes no pages show up for me! For example I once got the one in the bath house and then went to the tankers...but there was no note there! So I went to the tree and still no note. I thought those places always had notes...is there something wrong with my game?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 12 at 5:43am
SHAMSALIRIAZ

OMG very big bug everyone only 1 place has page and that place is only the bathroom i tryed slender again it was fine i was like:confused:

Oct 30, 12 at 9:22am
a. chilcote

that has happened to me. what you need to do is set the tree quality to a higher level.

Sep 30, 12 at 11:50am
Muramasa

I had this trouble too. I just the newest Eight Pages version, and I went to several locations (The Bathrooms, the Rusted Tanks, The Large Rocks, and the Crosswalk), but found nothing around any. I searched the first too thoroughly, but around the rocks I was getting a little worried, and a bit after that I think Slendy was getting impatient. I just downloaded the newest today after realizing the version I had previously downloaded was in fact the oldest, which I didn't really want.

Sep 19, 12 at 9:06pm
Trubz

I've had really weird things happen in this game as well as the off shoots of it. The most glitchy but still my favorite is Mansion. I've fallen through rooms and walls and even had keys not spawn which are needed to get to the other sections of the house. Needless to say, i have gotten to 8 of 12 and i am running around for what seems like forever while slendie is on a butt tickling bender behind me.

Here's an example of the glitch i was talking about with the falling through things. This isn't my video but it was the only one i could find that shows what i'm talking about. Go ahead and skip forward to 6:24 to skip all the silly girl talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMIxRq3oqEU&feature=plcp

I'm interested in what other glitches people have found in this game. I would show you the ones I've had but i don't know how to even begin with the recording mess, so i'll just let the pros have at it.

-Trubz

Sep 18, 12 at 5:40am
Incia

As you said yourself, 10 places and 8 Papers. So 2 empty places. It's always random but in this case the tanker and tree were the empty places, all other places should have had a paper on them.

I try to talk about it in my LPs: Best I got this far is 6/8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18OLhqVmd20

Sep 14, 12 at 9:21am
TripleDX

I hardly find any on the tank outside the bath house. Just keep looking, im sure all 8 pages are somewhere

Sep 09, 12 at 1:36am
Caelin G

So I know there ar 10 places to find pages. Some always there some not...but sometimes no pages show up for me! For example I once got the one in the bath house and then went to the tankers...but there was no note there! So I went to the tree and still no note. I thought those places always had notes...is there something wrong with my game?