Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » downloaded map pack 4 and..... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 07, 12 at 5:35pmeddiemufc

the game wont work!!! anyone else having this problem

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 12 at 4:25pm
Epicdude555

Ok the same thing isnt happening to me but for some reason i cant download any dlc maps or map packs they wont work i cant play terminal on MW3 it loads it on multiplayer but it loads slow then just says i lost connection and other maps wont work too can anyone help me?

Nov 10, 12 at 11:29am
templaryo

since I download the map pack 4, I could not play at GW, the lobby takes years to locate an players, the reverse occurs in other types of game. I think this package has problems, several people commented the same, and in this case I can not access GW how to fix this? Greetings ..

Oct 03, 12 at 9:33am
djparadice92

hi there i wonder if you can help me what is up witht he new map pack 4 for call off duty mw3 i am a preimum elite member and should have this pack pack for free up untill december when its ran out let me know what you can do thanks

Sep 27, 12 at 1:10am
jj1215

You don't have to uninstall the whole thing. Just delete the map boardwalk. I called Xbox and they told me to do that and it worked. You can redownload it later in and all works well

Sep 14, 12 at 9:29am
resi _4_zombie

Ha, guest convention!

LoL, we were all a guest once

Sep 12, 12 at 3:01pm
Donyanny

don't sign into your live account 1st. Play the game without signing into your live account and go ahead and do multiplayer hit A when you get the error message then sign into your live account. That worked for me and the new maps were there.

Sep 11, 12 at 10:44pm
IUSEthePM-9

Seems kind of weird to suggest this, but have any of you tried deleting ALL of your MW3 DLC and redownloading? I had some problems playing multiplayer after downloading the July DLC (the one with Offshore and Decommission and the Spec Ops mission) and one of the items (I forget which) kept glitching out when I tried to download it.

Trying to redownload just that piece of DLC didn't work (the game told me I already had it, even after I deleted it) so in desperation I deleted a few more of the maps, and tried to redownload everything. Worked like a charm.

Sep 11, 12 at 3:48pm
Ben green

Also having same problem trying what mathiu v suggested

Sep 10, 12 at 9:19pm
dh07RN

I'm having the same issue.

Sep 10, 12 at 1:16pm
HadesTheWarGod

lol its funny that this thread is filled with guest logins