Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Sora x Kairi x Riku » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Sep 07, 12 at 3:05pmSoraCloud

So I was just thinking that this might be fun to hear other peoples opinions and I'm sure this has been done in previous forums for KH1 or KH2 but I wasn't there to know or not.

In your opinion who would make a better couple, Sora and Kairi, Riku and Kairi, or I know this might be weird to some of you, but I'm sure there are those who would prefer this pairing, Sora and Riku

I for one would love to have Sora and Kairi be a couple. I just think it would be SO cute and adorable for them to be together. I know a "couple" type of relationship hasn't been that emphasized that much in this series. But what are your thoughts.

Also just to add something more to this, maybe include Roxas and Namine, maybe even Xion and who you think would make good/cute/powerful couples and whatnot.

Sora x Kairi and Roxas x Namine ftw, just seems natural to me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 13 at 8:48pm
SheZow

Totally Sora and Kairi they belong together.

Jun 18, 13 at 11:45pm
Btrext

The reason I like the Riku Naminé pairing is mostly because of this one fanfiction I read called "All the pieces lie where they fell" it's rated T(so no nasty smut crap) and is a awesome rendition if what the author expects KH3 to be like. Judging by all the foreshadowing in KH 3D, Sora is going to have to save everyone in his heart plus Aqua and Terra. If the Nobodies really did have hearts then should Roxas and Naminé be able to exist on their own? Naminé could also construct another replica of Xion based on memories and make it perfect this tume, with no Roxas kill directive lol. Anyway, I digress. You guys seen the KH3 trailer? EPIC!!!!!!

Mar 15, 13 at 9:41pm
Ichigo Uzumaki CO

Xion x Roxas rocks!!

Jan 18, 13 at 12:57am
AgatioGanon

Agatio x Larxene.

I agree with Roxas x Xion, but I'm sticking with my Sora x Riku theory.

Jan 02, 13 at 4:19pm
Sigma

quote Btrext
Here's my perfect one: Sora X Kairi, Roxas X Xion, Riku X Naminé. It's a little unconventional, but Riku and Naminé are both kinda outcasts. Plus Roxas and Xion spent almost a year together!!( well, 358 days) Oh, and Aqua X Terra.
I'm definitely agreeing on the Roxas x Xion idea. They'd be really good together. :3 Not sure about Riku and Naminé though, it seems a bit too unconventional, especially since Naminé is a Nobody and everything. o:

Jan 02, 13 at 2:35pm
Btrext

Here's my perfect one: Sora X Kairi, Roxas X Xion, Riku X Naminé. It's a little unconventional, but Riku and Naminé are both kinda outcasts. Plus Roxas and Xion spent almost a year together!!( well, 358 days) Oh, and Aqua X Terra.

Nov 09, 12 at 11:00pm
AgatioGanon

Sora x Riku?

I knew it, hehe.

Oct 12, 12 at 7:59am
Xaric

you'd think with the heart connection stuff is would be Kairi and Sora together,
and I guess Roxas and Xion if they can both live (hopes so) just ignore the fact they're the same person technically speaking,
think Terra Aqua and Ven count eachother as family so would 'date' eachother

Sep 22, 12 at 9:49pm
Breaker13

quote Team Hydro Aura
.__.
And then there's that one part at the end where she's like "Riku pls kill Roxas"

I laughed a little reading this.
But it she wasn't asking Riku to kill Roxas. Xion was asking him to stop Roxas.

Sep 22, 12 at 10:20am
Team Hydro Aura

.__.

And then there's that one part at the end where she's like "Riku pls kill Roxas"