Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » have you ever wondered......? *this is for all games* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 05, 12 at 1:06pmkookie531

Ok this might have spoilers if you haven't played all of the games. I'm going to try to limit the spoilers. lets number these when we post them so I can try to count how many we get up to. Use anything you want as long as it's from kingdom hearts or related like the pairings they make are allowed. Thanks and have fun posting. I'll start.
1. Have you ever wondered if the producers of birth by sleep had fun making the tuteral or opening scene with Ven??
2. Have you ever wondered how Roxas tolerates Xion being an idiot and pointing out the obvious. ex. (Xion: Roxas that's a stick. Me: *says sarcastic* yes xion it's a stick. whats ur point??)
3. Have you ever wondered if anyone else cried when sora,axel, or xion died?? *I cried did anyone else?*
I can't think of anything else for know so you guys add on to the post starting at #4!

Siggy: Added the spoiler tag, just in case.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 07, 12 at 1:03pm
kookie531

No I know all these answers. This is for fun like questions that you just think about. It's meant to be funny.

Sep 07, 12 at 6:25am
E4 Morty

She knew she had to die when she visited Castle Oblivion, she was told about Sora, Roxas and their connection. Did you play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Well excuse me for being SO straight-forward.

Sep 07, 12 at 6:19am
kookie531

e4morty i don't really care if she wasn't supposed to excist. It just mattered what u thought about her. I was upset when she died for both her and roxas because it was horrible for him to. Also this is like a you know you suck at kingdom hearts.... thread. You guys can also post your own stuff if you want just to make it clear. Ok i thought of another one!
4. Have you ever wondered if Xion knew all along she had to die in the end?

Sep 06, 12 at 5:19pm
SoraCloud

quote E4 Morty
quote soracloud08
Never really wondered about any of that. But I did cry when Xion died, that was the saddest ending for any KH game. I knew it was coming, but how it happened, and then having everyone forget her.. that really sucked
Because she wasn't supposed to exist. But Xemnas and Saix seemed to still remember her after her death? That's odd.
I know she wasn't supposed to exist and I knew they would forget her, but it was still sad as all hell. Afterwards when he thought he(Roxas) thought he should remember something, like something was missing, it was really heart wrenching for me, even though she was never supposed to even be in his life.

Sep 06, 12 at 5:00pm
E4 Morty

quote soracloud08
Never really wondered about any of that. But I did cry when Xion died, that was the saddest ending for any KH game. I knew it was coming, but how it happened, and then having everyone forget her.. that really sucked
Because she wasn't supposed to exist. But Xemnas and Saix seemed to still remember her after her death? That's odd.

Sep 06, 12 at 11:35am
SoraCloud

Sep 05, 12 at 1:06pm
kookie531

Ok this might have spoilers if you haven't played all of the games. I'm going to try to limit the spoilers. lets number these when we post them so I can try to count how many we get up to. Use anything you want as long as it's from kingdom hearts or related like the pairings they make are allowed. Thanks and have fun posting. I'll start.
1. Have you ever wondered if the producers of birth by sleep had fun making the tuteral or opening scene with Ven??
2. Have you ever wondered how Roxas tolerates Xion being an idiot and pointing out the obvious. ex. (Xion: Roxas that's a stick. Me: *says sarcastic* yes xion it's a stick. whats ur point??)
3. Have you ever wondered if anyone else cried when sora,axel, or xion died?? *I cried did anyone else?*
I can't think of anything else for know so you guys add on to the post starting at #4!

Siggy: Added the spoiler tag, just in case.