Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Deity Wars » Deity Wars - General Feedback / Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Neoseeker Deity Wars forum, to get the most of your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to Private Message functions and other user abilities we offer for the most enjoyment.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 27, 13 at 12:44am
VeGiTAX2

Not a problem if you guys want to start indexing people in a similar manner as GC for good transaction and poor transaction feedback threads. We do have our global list so if it's someone who is registered here we can add them to it. Otherwise they'll just be locally listed as a warning to others.

Feb 25, 13 at 5:55pm
CardSlinger

Curious to know if we could set up a seller blacklist.
I'm glad to have only heard of a few scams happening, but it would be nice to keep the community safe from others trying to make easy money off people new to buying in game items.They find easy prey in those that do not know safe procedures to follow when dealing with a first time sale.

Just noticed the Guardian Cross community has a separate good and bad traders list

Sep 04, 12 at 5:37pm
VeGiTAX2

Hello there,

Helping out once again with trying to get this place sorted for users, tried out the game recently trying to get a feel for options and offerings but if you guys want to help elaborate on items desired just let me know.

From what I can gather, referral codes happen after you sign up vs during sign up, also what's the situation on trading in the game vs Rage of Bahamut?