Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII » Introduce Yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Sep 04, 12 at 4:40pmLOD-squa

Hey guys! Welcome to the "Lightning Returns: FFXIII" forum. Feel free to introduce yourselves in here so we can have a tighter community and we can get to know each other as we start to post.

I'm LOD-squa and I am the Category Moderator for Xbox 360 Games. I have been playing Final Fantasy Games for years and I am looking forward to hearing about this one in the future.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 14 at 2:55am
VideoTechMan

Hi everyone, its been nearly 7 years since I have been here last. I had just recently finished FFXIII-2 (yeah I know, should've finished eons ago but life always gets in the way) and finally starting Lightning Returns. Still trying to learn the game mechanics as far as battling is concerned with the schema, since Lightning is the only character I can use.

I know many don't like the FFXIII series, but I actually enjoyed them, especially XIII-2. I have all the FF games going all the way to the original NES version. FFII-FFV I have yet to play so that's on my to-do list along with Crisis Core.

Anyway, figuring out the best way to make use of the in-game clock and hoping to get through this game, even though I am constantly looking at the guide quite often lol.

Feb 24, 14 at 9:25pm
Crazy Dave

Hello to everyone. Crazy Dave here, have been around FF forum for quite some times. Played XIII, XIII-2 and now finale of the trilogy!

Currently drowned into the game.

Feb 21, 14 at 12:55pm
Yggdrasill

Hi everyone! I've been on the FFXIII-2 neoseeker forum for quite some time, and obviously as Lightning Returns is out now, I'm back for more awesome thundershocking exchanges with all of you ;-D.

I'm playing on the French version of the game, so I may not be quite accurate enough when talking about some specific things in-game, but I'll do my best!

See you soon!

Feb 16, 14 at 9:17pm
KRAIZER_1

What's going guys I got on neo every couple of years, if you hang around the ff forums you've probably seen my name, every time a new ff comes out so do I I've been on neo since ff 7 and now I'm here for 13-3

Feb 13, 14 at 11:22pm
jaxx

hi everyone! I'm Jaxx been playing FF games since the 1st one came out on Nes! yes I am old lol! I just started this game on Tuesday and it's very different from the other games in this series. So far I like it but it is taking a bit to get used to!

Dec 16, 13 at 4:43pm
ANGRYWOLF

Been an FF fan for as long time.
Played FFXIII, didn't finish it, didn't buy the second game, may not get the third for a long time because I can't afford a PS4.
I think Lightning Returns will be a good game but question whether players will give it a fair shake due to how bad the recent previous games have been.

Oct 11, 13 at 9:52am
Alantor25

Hello. My name is Alantor25. Recently, I was a member of Gamefaqs (Yuck) till the trolls there were complete jerks and some former friends of mine were tired of my crap, so I thought Neoseeker would be better since it has wikis and possibly no trolls and wonder if it has faqs.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to LR unlike the trolls at Gamefaqs. P.S: The mods at Gamefaqs are corrupted.

Sep 28, 13 at 1:35am
Robium

Robium here - i'm a fanboy with all the numbered FF's and oh yes, every guide book too! Total spent of FF merchandise = £TOO MUCH

Aug 21, 13 at 7:22pm
SpartanNinja

I have played the first 2 and I will be damned if I dont finish out this story.

Aug 21, 13 at 11:34am
Vell

Hi everyone! I'm Vell. Nice to see so many Final Fantasy lovers in one place. Hope to see you guys around the forums!