Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Ace Attorney 5 revealed for 3DS + Layton vs AA possibly November (Japan) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama dilute DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss Vast

hideOriginal Post

Sep 04, 12 at 4:08pmAkira_EX

http://andriasang.com/con2ku/ace_attorney_famitsu/

GS5 will have Phoenix as main character with new partner

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 13 at 11:11am
Aurigae

Demo is pretty good, far too easy though.

I am interested in that villain at the moment, he seems quite the mysterious character.

Oct 05, 13 at 3:01pm
RegalBryant

quote FoneBoneFan15
Ugh! Not Ace Attorney again!

Oct 04, 13 at 7:54am
PokeManiacY

quote bbb7002004
Anyone play the demo yet? I thought it was great, really got my AA juices flowing again.
I have and it rocks.

Oct 04, 13 at 6:54am
FoneBoneFan15

Ugh! Not Ace Attorney again!

Oct 03, 13 at 9:42pm
PokeManiacY

I freaking LOVE the demo for Ace Attorney dual destinies i'm gonna start saving up for it now,it's officially next on my list next to AC:NL. (Not to mention Pokemon X which takes 1st place under normal circumstances but i already preordered that)

Oct 03, 13 at 11:17am
Akira_EX

It's the same as the JP demo and half of the PAX demo. I can't wait though

Oct 02, 13 at 5:14pm
bbb7002004

Anyone play the demo yet? I thought it was great, really got my AA juices flowing again.

May 18, 13 at 5:44am
Big A2

quote Akira_EX
Digital only :|
Better be cheap.

May 17, 13 at 11:26am
LanDi Sama

May 13, 13 at 10:54am
Akira_EX

Digital only :|