Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Impossible Characters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Sep 03, 12 at 5:30pmPwnageMaster67

What characters do you want that are very unlikely? How well would they fit in Smash? And what would their movesets be?

No character is a bad idea, post them all here!

My ideas:

Crazy Dave
Deoxys
Chuck Norris

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 13 at 9:12pm
Little Cheese

Characters from Total Drama

Jun 30, 13 at 1:34pm
Gotenks

quote Miju500
Lucina from Fire Emblem is pretty impossible.
Unless they did a costume idea and gave Marth a costume of her.

But yeah, agree on that one.

Jun 30, 13 at 9:43am
Miju500

Lucina from Fire Emblem is pretty impossible.

Jun 29, 13 at 6:00pm
Thrawn

quote GaTheZakk
Dry Bones would be sweet.

He's one of my favorites in Mario Kart.
I know it will never happen but boy Dry Bones would be an awesome Smash Bros character.

I can think of all kinds of attacks for him.

Jun 29, 13 at 5:54pm
AgatioGanon

Dry Bones would be sweet.

He's one of my favorites in Mario Kart.

Jun 29, 13 at 6:50am
bigboomboom123

how about conker

Mar 28, 13 at 8:12pm
astarisborn94

quote BlueLore
quote |message:34600811
astarisborn94, I agree, there is no specifc rule that says that we can't have more than 1 character from a sega or whatever game...
unfortunately for you there is actually a rule like this,when brawl was made sakurai said that there will be only one character per third party franchise and since it was said,that they want to keep the number of third parties low,it means that most likely they won't break it.
I agree that we won't get more than one per third-party franchise, but still, where did Sakurai state anything about only one third-party character per franchise?

We know that Sakurai is hesitant to add third-parties "willy-nilly", but the only rules we know from Sakurai are:

1. Character must be from video game origin.
2. Character must have appeared on a Nintendo platform once.

Sonic characters are obviously eligible for Smash. Hypothetically, if Sakurai wants to add a 2nd Sonic rep and Sega agrees to it, a 2nd Sonic rep would be added.

Mar 28, 13 at 11:53am
BlueLore

quote |message:34600811
astarisborn94, I agree, there is no specifc rule that says that we can't have more than 1 character from a sega or whatever game...
unfortunately for you there is actually a rule like this,when brawl was made sakurai said that there will be only one character per third party franchise and since it was said,that they want to keep the number of third parties low,it means that most likely they won't break it.

Mar 28, 13 at 10:51am
o.O

Mar 26, 13 at 6:43pm
astarisborn94

For ineligible characters, I'd love to see Mighty Atom in Smash since I'm a huge fan of him. Of course that'll never happen. Mega Man is the closest I'll ever to get to seeing him in.

For eligible characters who I feel have no shot. Kind of sucks to have to mention them.

- Majora's Mask Link replacing Toon Link. I'd be all over for his inclusion if it weren't for Sakurai's nature to keep clones around.
- Deoxys
- Masked Man replacing Lucas. Didn't care for Lucas in Brawl and would prefer someone else from Mother 3. Would push for it, but Lucas's a lock to return.
- Leaf
- Lip
- Duck Hunt Dog
- Ray MK II
- Bomberman
- Tails
Overall there won't be another sonic character either way(this is the impossible character thread after all)
I mean they already had the rule "1-chara per third-party-franchise" in brawl,so they won't change it in ssb4,especially not after sakurai said,he wants to go more for quality than quantity this time and that he doesn't want to overdo it with third parties.
There's no rule stating that we can't get two from the same franchise, even if I don't feel a second Sonic rep stands a chance.