Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » No official word on Final Fantasy X HD's progress » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 12 at 1:58pm
zajazd

quote daveyd
I'd just like to know whether this is a simply a port with HD resolutions or if it is actually going to have some new content, or at the very least, the new content from the "International Edition" that was never available outside of Japan. I have no interest in this if I can still play the same exact game on my PS2. And while I did like this game, it doesn't really seem worth the time to play again if there's nothing new to discover. .
It will be good man, if it was simple 1:1 port then they'd released it by now. Meanwhile, Okami HD is coming in a month!

Sep 24, 12 at 8:56am
daveyd

I'd just like to know whether this is a simply a port with HD resolutions or if it is actually going to have some new content, or at the very least, the new content from the "International Edition" that was never available outside of Japan. I have no interest in this if I can still play the same exact game on my PS2. And while I did like this game, it doesn't really seem worth the time to play again if there's nothing new to discover. .

Sep 10, 12 at 9:36am
b_eef

quote Jeremy
Well that's sad.

I honestly think FFX had great graphics anyways, so I could just bide time by playing the original.

Graphics were awesome!

FFX being the best FF though... ... they should really remake it. I'd look forward to playng FFX in HD on a PS3.

Sep 03, 12 at 2:36am
Jeremy

Well that's sad.

I honestly think FFX had great graphics anyways, so I could just bide time by playing the original.

Sep 03, 12 at 2:13am
Crimson-Falcon

Versus XIII and series producer Shinji Hashimoto stated "no comment" on upcoming HD rerelease for the PS Vita and PS3.

here