Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Madden NFL 13 » Tips for a NFL/Madden Newb » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 10, 13 at 5:19am
pestar93820

ghetto prince if you're playing just as a player, at the end of the season, once the Super Bowl is finished and you go into the off season, go to More>My Career>Demand Release. There's no guarantee you'll be picked up though, and if you don't, you'll have to retire.

Dec 28, 12 at 4:58am
Ghetto Prince

Can you change teams in the career modes?

Sep 04, 12 at 8:55am
Wilhelm Ryan

Well, if it's any consolation, both Pats and Saints' have horrible secondaries. ;o

Are you actually picking your plays on D or are you using gameflow? Just getting yourself familiar with the formations are good. Knowing when to use Zone and Man coverages, being able to tell what kind of play the offense is going to do as well is a huge help. For the most part, if you see three TE's stacked on the line, they're going to run the ball. So if you're in a Zone coverage, usually it's a good idea to audible to something else. Or if you see no one in the backfield but the QB, they're going to pass, so if you're set up for a blitz, quickly audible to something like a Cover 4, Cover 3, etc.

Sep 04, 12 at 6:02am
PintsizedMunkeh

What setting are you playing on? Have a look around the web for how people set up sliders in the game etc, QB is pretty hard on CCM as the amount of interceptions is ridiculous on this years game so my best advice would be play with the sliders get your best balance. Coaching is fantastic went into the wild card games with the Pats but lost out by 1 point. Keep checking your team scheme and team needs (find these by going to More>stratergy and they are there.

These e valuable to make your team the best you can make them. With the cowboys its all about how you use the HB Demarco Murray in the running game Romo is a good QB and he has fantastic WR with Witten and Bryant but Murray is as important if not more so.

Sep 02, 12 at 10:22am
smarti3

If you don't know already I'm a complete newb when it comes to NFL. I've managed to average 1 or 2 touchdowns a game but usually get intercepted by doing a crap throw

I mix my offense up with throwing and running plays. What does let me down is my defence. My defence is absolutely disastrous and the opposing team are always finding space and getting TD's. If it's any help I've got 3 leagues:

- A QB for the Patriots

- A coach for the Saints

- A coach for the cowboys

Can anyone give me any tips as to how I can improve my game ?