Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Games modes » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 12 at 6:52amPokemonLeader96

So I was wondering If players will be able to edit gamemodes like in SSBB you could make it a Coin match or Lives match and edit the Items list/time limit etc. And also If we could make it a team Match like 3vs1 or 2v2 instead of FFA.

Your thoughts?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 6:25pm
nnnddd101010

JacqueseVonRIP Yeah, that is part of the Brawl "story" mode.

Sep 26, 12 at 12:15pm
JacqueseVonRIP

quote nnnddd101010
JacqueseVonRIP *bleep* that Maze section. Just *bleep* it.
Which part was that? I haven't played SSB Melee in a long time, and I'm not sure if I ever played the story in Brawl.

Sep 25, 12 at 6:16pm
nnnddd101010

JacqueseVonRIP *bleep* that Maze section. Just *bleep* it.

Sep 25, 12 at 5:31pm
AgatioGanon

As long as I could play a one player vs cpu vs mode, that's all I need.

The only time I would play a adventure mode is if it's required to unlock a certain character, otherwise I'm not interested.

Sep 11, 12 at 4:52am
JacqueseVonRIP

quote Kokoro
Some kind of Adventure mode, similar to the one in SSB Melee or SSB Brawl would be nice.
Yes please. I really loved that in SSB. I think there's a lot they could do with a Story mode in All-Stars. I really hope the story mode isn't just going to be same-old fight after fight.

Sep 06, 12 at 2:37am
Kokoro

Some kind of Adventure mode, similar to the one in SSB Melee or SSB Brawl would be nice.

Sep 03, 12 at 8:55pm
Angelus

Pretty much u have to use supers to kill your apponents and when the time limit is up thats when it totals everybodies kills and who ever had the most kills wins.

I reckon they should of just had a health bar for everyone.

Sep 01, 12 at 3:28pm
JacqueseVonRIP

Oh. I thought in one of the videos, one of the devs said something about only being able to use each super once. I guess I must have gotten it wrong.

Sep 01, 12 at 2:35pm
PokemonLeader96

You have to use supers on them to kill the opponent.

Sep 01, 12 at 1:25pm
JacqueseVonRIP

That reminds me, how do you defeat your opponents in the regular modes? I thought that you were supposed to deplete their health bars, but when I watched some videos earlier it didn't seem to have any life bars.