Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » Tesco post release date for pre orders! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 12 at 4:08amJames gta

Hi , this morning Tesco has updated there website to display the release date for pre orders.
They have the release of the 29th March 13!
Prior to this morning Tesco just said coming soon on there site so this could be accurate!

check out tesco .co.uk

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 07, 12 at 7:09pm
Roy

quote James gta
Hi , this morning Tesco has updated there website to display the release date for pre orders.
They have the release of the 29th March 13!
Prior to this morning Tesco just said coming soon on there site so this could be accurate!

check out tesco .co.uk
Still seems quite a bit early for this game. I was expecting May or June just like GTA IV came out. I really cannot remember which month it was exactly, but it was before summer.

Sep 07, 12 at 5:39pm
Darnit

I'd be seriously surprised if this date was in any way reliable. Although I do think March/April 2013 is a quite a possible realise date I doubt R* have told anyone yet.

Sep 07, 12 at 2:14am
KR_1250

quote DarshD
That does mena that GTA V may be set for the release in March 2013 or May 2013 :/

Damn i hope we are all incredibly wrong LOL. This is one time in life where i'd have no problem holding my hands up to say i was wrong with a whopping big grin on my face.

I shall bow before thee optimistic people if we get it between now and January 2013.

Thats if the world still exists in 2013. My GF and I were talking about this 2012 conspiracy rubbish lastnight and i said: "Why couldnt it have been the 2014 doomsday? Why did those damn Myans have to shit all over GTA?"

That would be just our luck LOL.

Sep 07, 12 at 1:55am
DarshD

KR_1250 Very good man. MP3 multiplayer did receive a lot of criticism and thus the GTA V would have a similar multiplayer (Crews are transferable) but with lot's of improvements. Also, it would be similar and more based off the mp of GTA IV, RDR & the Episodes since it would be an open world mp not something like MP3 which wasn't an open world game.

Randome your theory is right except the account wouldn't be closed. It would just be there- inactive- unless they intentionally close it. Which they wouldn't (Epsilon Program .com is still there). That does mena that GTA V may be set for the release in March 2013 or May 2013 :/

Sep 07, 12 at 12:14am
KR_1250

quote Randome
Unfortunately there's one more theory.

R* created the official Epsilon Program site exactly 1 year before San Andreas was released. Now they've created the official Epsilon twitter page. According to some research by the Epsilon community, that twitter account will expire 1 year after its creation. That means mid summer, 2013.
Damn, that is interesting.

Master is right in that most social media web pages dont just expire like that. (I made a facebook page 4 years ago and never touched it. Its still there apparently).

But that doesnt rule out the year gap from Epsilon to GTA:SA. Good point there Randome.

Sep 06, 12 at 3:42pm
Master

quote Randome
According to some research by the Epsilon community, that twitter account will expire 1 year after its creation. That means mid summer, 2013.
I dunno about that, I'm pretty sure social media accounts don't expire on their own, especially not by a specific time frame. It's not like a domain name or something.

Sep 06, 12 at 2:56pm
AliB23

^ That's a possibility.

I said before I don't see it being released anytime before March 2013 so summer of the same year sounds plausible.

Sep 06, 12 at 8:24am
Randome

Unfortunately there's one more theory.

R* created the official Epsilon Program site exactly 1 year before San Andreas was released. Now they've created the official Epsilon twitter page. According to some research by the Epsilon community, that twitter account will expire 1 year after its creation. That means mid summer, 2013.

Sep 06, 12 at 6:42am
KR_1250

quote DarshD
Thanks! Basically, my theory is that, they have 99% percent of the available info hidden and they are only releasing the information that is 'scheduled' for them to release. So, they have most of the game done, now it's just a matter of coding, porting and marketing. But I think that we shouldn't have high hopes and cross our fingers indeed
LOL, its nice to see that optimism.

My theory is slightly different. I think that your theory WAS 100% right UNTIL Max Paynes multiplayer took a bit of critisism. Then i think R* kind of rushed back to work to modify GTAs a little because they did say the multiplayer would share similarities with Max Paynes.

Because R* had released such little information it was real easy for them to hide what happened and act like it was all intended. I think your release date WAS the planned one and that has been moved back. I think this explains the seemingly very early release of the first trailer. This is all just a total guess BTW. I dont have anything to back it up with.

O-or rockstar are just staying quiet ro generate fan driven rumours. And boy is it working LOL.

I have never wanted to be more wrong though LOL. I hope you can one day say "Told ya so".

Sep 06, 12 at 6:34am
DarshD

quote KR_1250
I really hope you are right DarshD

But i'm not so optimistic. Fingers crossed.
Thanks! Basically, my theory is that, they have 99% percent of the available info hidden and they are only releasing the information that is 'scheduled' for them to release. So, they have most of the game done, now it's just a matter of coding, porting and marketing. But I think that we shouldn't have high hopes and cross our fingers indeed