Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » The Lobby » Forum Theme » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: The ethos of the forum we're attempting to cultivate is one of mutual respect for each other as well as the promotion of interesting conversation in a mature, yet casual, environment. We ask posters to keep this aim in mind whenever making a contribution here.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 12 at 10:56pmLOD-squa

Hey guys, I designed a forum theme and decided to port it out to The Lobby. There are still a couple of bugs that I need to get sorted out. If you notice anything out of the ordinary let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can. Thanks!

• I am aware that the page numbers aren't working right, I will be fixing that sometime tomorrow.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 13 at 10:54am
    Nagare

There was a custom theme for a while. Two actually. One was small color changes that weren't too noticeable but made a nice difference. The other was a more drastic change that altered the header and many other things, definitely should have noticed that one.

Apr 03, 13 at 2:07am
    John234MKWii

Yeah, I just noticed this today, it actually looks way better. I think this is the only forum where you can change the theme.

Apr 03, 13 at 2:03am
    Dreadlock Holiday

The default theme seems just fine to me, it's neat and loads fine. In fact it's always been default, ia there an option to chsnge the theme?

Apr 02, 13 at 6:13pm
    Dynamite

quote tekmosis
    It seems like the theme is defaulting to "New Theme" no matter what you do now. Please fix LOD-Squa I want normal neo theme please
    All theming from here has now been removed. The stock Neo theme has been restored universally.

Apr 02, 13 at 5:24pm
    tekmosis

It seems like the theme is defaulting to "New Theme" no matter what you do now. Please fix LOD-Squa I want normal neo theme please

Oct 08, 12 at 10:59pm
    Justin

quote LOD-squa
    It is possible for me to do something like that but I would need ideas on what to put there.
    How about something along the lines of the Community Feed? It was a project Ecto gave to me but one that was never taken off the ground.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:40pm
    LOD-squa

It is possible for me to do something like that but I would need ideas on what to put there.

Oct 08, 12 at 8:17pm
    Lukas

in regards to the whole "empty space on the sides" thing, wouldn't it make sense to implement something like this

except with just news on the sidebar, or would that be more of a Thinker's Lounge kind of thing??

Oct 08, 12 at 3:59pm
    Lorx

Loads just fine for me.

Oct 08, 12 at 12:12pm
    EvilTediz597

It's currently the universal theme. I was under the impression you had disabled it due to a bug.