Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Most annoying enemy » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 12 at 11:07amThrawn

So who do you guys think is the most annoying enemy in the game and why?

I'll have to say Para Troopa. I personally can't stand the way he jumps around and always seems to avoid fire balls.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 12 at 2:50pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, with Koopa's near pipes ever since SMB, they annoy the hell out of me. It helps me lose my powerup and if I'm small, I die.

Sep 24, 12 at 12:27pm
Virtue

The worst is with those tightropes in level 5 I believe? I always forget that they bounce off the corners instead of falling off. It results in quite a few deaths everywhere. I'm strangely mediocre at this game.

Sep 23, 12 at 12:20am
John234MKWii

New trick, eh? I can tell them apart from coins still, it's just harder to do so in this game.

Sep 22, 12 at 7:33pm
Virtue

The Koopa Troopas drive me nuts in this game. When they become gold, it's really tough to notice them flying back at you since the coins are all over the place. At least that's what I think anyways. Perhaps I'm the only one. ;-;

Sep 21, 12 at 4:16am
John234MKWii

Well, in past games, I liked the Koopa Troopas because if you hit 8 other enemies, you'll get a 1-UP. But, in this game, using the gold ring makes it even better. It leaves a trail of coins!

Sep 21, 12 at 12:50am
Kokoro

What I like about the Piranha Plants is how coins burst out of pipes when you kill them when they are golden. Now that's pretty cool.

Sep 20, 12 at 10:24pm
John234MKWii

quote Virtue
The ink Piranha is one of the few "new" enemies I actually liked.
Same here. They're probably the only enemy that actually poses a threat, since it sprays ink at the screen.

Sep 20, 12 at 6:45pm
Virtue

I personally think so. The Piranha plants are awesome, and I'd love to see some new types added to the mix. The ink Piranha is one of the few "new" enemies I actually liked.

Sep 19, 12 at 2:16pm
John234MKWii

quote Virtue
There's a good chance that's the reason why. I just never understood the addition of characters that do basically nothing. I never saw the point in the "dry" versions of enemies either.

What about the Goombas and Rexes? They do basically the same thing and are very weak. Do you think that adding more subspecies of Piranha Plants is a good idea? The Inky Piranha Plant from 3D Land was annoying.

Sep 19, 12 at 1:08pm
Virtue

There's a good chance that's the reason why. I just never understood the addition of characters that do basically nothing. I never saw the point in the "dry" versions of enemies either.